i cannot do articles for a while folks

aubiefifty

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

one of my best friends just passed with lung cancer. not looking for any sorrow but i will not have time to do the article thing for a few days even tho i might try to post when things slow down. i just want someone to have your back on the site. it has been important to me to help out the board even if it is in a small way. he was like a brother and i am just destroyed. he smoked four packs of cools a day most of his life so i would encourage any that smoke cigs to quit. anyway if anyone would step up it would mean a lot to me and a few of the posters that come here. on the bright side the ex is better but still has five spots on her liver waiting to hopefully be burned off. i know some of you laugh about me and the articles but i find joy in these type of things trying to help out. thanks.

Sorry bout your bud, fitty. 🙏

Prayers be with you. All that you do is appreciated.

Rest assured that we will stay the same screwed up bunch until you can get back.

Edited by au701948
  • Like 1

Hey fifty.......I am so sorry for your loss. Please take all the time away that you need. We'll miss you but we can hold up our end until you feel ready to come back. Take care my friend.

we buried him today. i found out his dog died a week before he did. and he was in tremendous pain. and me with my temper we got into and he died before we could resolve it. i will have to deal with that but his wife told me he loved so it softened the blow. thanks to all i will be back on the job tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we buried him today. i found out his dog died a week before he did. and he was in tremendous pain. and me with my temper we got into and he died before we could resolve it. i will have to deal with that but his wife told me he loved so it softened the blow. thanks to all i will be back on the job tomorrow.

Damn, that's tough. We all naturally remember the last interaction with someone who has passed. But please know that is a drop in the bucket of the overall relationship. I'm sure you brought him positives that far outweigh some dumb disagreement (that we all have) and were a huge plus in his life. Try to let that go if you can. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1