Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

One heart beat away:

lets not kid ourselves. it was taken out of context and i am not big n her. but every single time you make fun of one of ours you magically here the name trump.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

lets not kid ourselves. it was taken out of context and i am not big n her. but every single time you make fun of one of ours you magically here the name trump.

No, every time I make fun of one of yours it is my daily conformation we have to get rid of this administration.

• Like 1

Is this racist?  It used to be when Biden was younger.  I guess he reverts to what he was originally taught.  Someone help me out here.

• 2 weeks later...

What a lying POS.

India-Australia-Japan-U.S. Consultations on Indo-Pacific (November 12, 2017)

November 12, 2017

Officials from India’s Ministry of External Affairs, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs, Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and United State’s Department of State met in Manila on November 12, 2017 for consultations on issues of common interest in the Indo-Pacific region.

The discussions focused on cooperation based on their converging vision and values for promotion of peace, stability and prosperity in an increasingly inter-connected region that they share with each other and with other partners. 

They agreed that a free, open, prosperous and inclusive Indo-Pacific region serves the long-term interests of all countries in the region and of the world at large. The officials also exchanged views on addressing common challenges of terrorism and proliferation linkages impacting the region as well as on enhancing connectivity.

The Indian side highlighted India’s Act East Policy as the cornerstone of its engagement in the Indo-Pacific region.

New Delhi
November 12, 2017

https://mea.gov.in/press-releases.htm?dtl/29110/IndiaAustraliaJapanUS_Consultations_on_IndoPacific_November_12_2017

Every day revisionist history.  Pelosi was born in 1940.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

He doesn’t have the capability to run for president in 2024.   What are Dems going to do?

• Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 9:26 AM, I_M4_AU said:

No, every time I make fun of one of yours it is my daily conformation we have to get rid of this administration.

do you and trump get together and compare genital sizes after you think you have owned the dems? and how is that owning the dems working out for you?

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

do you and trump get together and compare genital sizes after you think you have owned the dems? and how is that owning the dems working out for you?

I couldn’t care less about Trump.  I want this walking, talking fool out of office as soon as possible.  It has nothing to do with *owning* the Dems.  Is Brandon the future of your party?

• Dislike 1

Oops, Trump got Indicted again, Guess it's Time to break out the Brandon Memes and talk about Hunter Biden's laptop some more.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Oops, Trump got Indicted again, Guess it's Time to break out the Brandon Memes and talk about Hunter Biden's laptop some more.

Perfect example of our current two-tiered justice system. The FBI leaves Hunter's laptop drawing dust on a shelf for two years while they send armed agents on a pre-dawn raid of Trump's home with CNN in tow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

50 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

see iam? this makes you a hypocrite. you call me out all the time whining about me being mean to trump but you do the same thing as well. repeatedly. see how that works?

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

see iam? this makes you a hypocrite. you call me out all the time whining about me being mean to trump but you do the same thing as well. repeatedly. see how that works?

I don’t call you out for being mean to Trump, I call you out for being mean to the people that have voted for Trump.  Big difference, you’re being as ass to your fellow Auburn fans just for a difference of opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don’t call you out for being mean to Trump, I call you out for being mean to the people that have voted for Trump.  Big difference, you’re being as ass to your fellow Auburn fans just for a difference of opinion.

well hell leroy i cannot sit around the house in a nice summer dress with out you bitching and moaning about it. and again i have seen you be an ass to several folks on here. several. you have been an ass with me so why is it ok for you and not for everybody else? see you have this problem you hold people accountable but give yourself a pass on the very same things you complain about others. this is the truth and you know it.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Just get him one of these to keep him busy...that amount of FasTrack should be enough to get from San Francisco to Sri Lanka, right? 

Lionel Pennsylvania “Keystone Special” LionChief Train Set | Berwyn's Toys  & Trains

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

again i have seen you be an ass to several folks on here. several. you have been an ass with me so why is it ok for you and not for everybody else?

Another nuance that you miss.  I can be *mean* to some that I am in a conversation with.  You, on the other hand, lump every Trump voter, or any one you suspect voted for Trump, with comments like *anybody* that voted for Trump *have blood in your hands*.  You go for the shotgun approach to anyone on the forum just because you have issues with Trump.  Being in a conversation is not a requirement for you to spew your hatred for posters on this forum.

You assume the conversion in your head and jump right to hatred.  You are consistent, at least.

• Like 1