Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

Anybody know why the government was looking for them in the first place?  Ah, so many questions.

The Deep State has 3 problems:

Problem 1: The DOJ is viewed as hopelessly partisan.

Problem 2: Joe Biden is unpopular and democrats don't really want him to run him again.

Problem 3: Donald Trump.

Suddenly "finding" the documents goes a long way toward solving all three problems.  Otherwise they would have been shredded by now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

Like I said, let the facts come out.

Yep lots of facts coming out like Garland knew about the classified documents in the Biden case when he appointed the special counsel in the case of Trump. Guess he was hoping they could hide it from the public until it could be resolved without media attention. What more facts do you need to recognize that Biden screwed up just like Trump?

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Are we talking about Trump?

I thought this was about Biden.

He clearly intended to retain them storing them next to his corvette.

BS.  I doubt he knew they were there.   But that's what the investigation is for.  Who packed them?  Did they see them? etc...

Regardless, he immediately notified the government he had them, I think the following day.

And we were talking about the law - you were wrong and I was right.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Yep lots of facts coming out like Garland knew about the classified documents in the Biden case when he appointed the special counsel in the case of Trump. Guess he was hoping they could hide it from the public until it could be resolved without media attention. What more facts do you need to recognize that Biden screwed up just like Trump?

Maybe he knew.  But he also knew that Biden voluntarily notified the government and made arrangements to return them, whereas Trump resisted.

The cases are not equivalent, as the facts show.

• Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Anybody know why the government was looking for them in the first place?  Ah, so many questions.

The Deep State has 3 problems:

Problem 1: The DOJ is viewed as hopelessly partisan.

Problem 2: Joe Biden is unpopular and democrats don't really want him to run him again.

Problem 3: Donald Trump.

Suddenly "finding" the documents goes a long way toward solving all three problems.  Otherwise they would have been shredded by now.

You lost me at "Deep State" - a QAnon invention.  :rolleyes:

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

BS.  I doubt he knew they were there.   But that's what the investigation is for.  Who packed them?  Did they see them? etc...

Regardless, he immediately notified the government he had them, I think the following day.

Sorry but your cherry picked reference does not cover all situations. If it did, he would still be guilty for storing it with his prized possession. Thanks for indicting your mentor and impugning your argument.  Does your conclusion exist on your "doubt he knew they were there"? So no intent. He doesn't even know where he is or which way to walk to enter the white house.  Go ahead homer, it's okay, you can admit there is equivalency everywhere but in your cranium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Sorry but your cherry picked reference does not cover all situations. If it did, he would still be guilty for storing it with his prized possession. Thanks for indicting your mentor and impugning your argument.  Does your conclusion exist on your "doubt he knew they were there"? So no intent. He doesn't even know where he is or which way to walk to enter the white house.  Go ahead homer, it's okay, you can admit there is equivalency everywhere but in your cranium.

My "cherry picked" reference is the actual law in question.  That you may not like it, is totally irrelevant. 

Don't understand the rest of your post.  It's nonsensical.

• Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, homersapien said:

No counselor,  you are.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
(b)
For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).
(c)
In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

Considering his response to the government requests and subpoenas for said documents, it's gonna be tricky for Trump to prove he didn't know he had them and didn't intend to keep them, huh?

Well let’s see. Joe as VP had these documents. From 2016-2020 however he was not employed in any capacity described in your reference document. As a private citizen this paragraph requiring intent to store classified unauthorized does not apply.  He was just a regular Joe so to speak. Your reference is irrelevant to Joe 2016-2020.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2023 at 4:25 PM, jj3jordan said:

Well let’s see. Joe as VP had these documents. From 2016-2020 however he was not employed in any capacity described in your reference document. As a private citizen this paragraph requiring intent to store classified unauthorized does not apply.  He was just a regular Joe so to speak. Your reference is irrelevant to Joe 2016-2020.  

And so.....?

Was I correct about the law or not?

Edited by homersapien

OMG, 5 more documents have been found at Joe’s crab house.

I guess eventually it will equal the number found at Mar a Lago.

Who still is ready to defend this moron?

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Wow look who is concerned about Biden's possession of classified documents, old Shifty himself.

Democrat Schiff says national security may have been jeopardized by Biden’s mishandling of classified docs | Fox News

call me when joe starts flushing sensitive docs down the toilet like your boy trump. how anyone has the gall to bang on anyone after being a trump supporter is beyond me. they found out because trump came out of the bathroom with a top secret doc stuck to his shoe.............................but you go right ahead scooter................

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

On 1/13/2023 at 11:57 AM, homersapien said:

You are probably right Homer. Biden probably didn’t know they were there. He doesn’t know where he is most of the time.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, PUB78 said:

You are probably right Homer. Biden probably didn’t know they were there. He doesn’t know where he is most of the time.

Maybe so.  But that still makes him a far, far better choice than Trump.  ;)

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1