Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

Yes, Biden is vetting all of the illeagals entering the U.S.

I hope this story is not true, but……

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Can a Biden fanboy please explain how this is a good thing?

Just like MAGA is a subset of Republicans is a subset of Americans, HAMAS is only a subset of Palestinians. To refuse refugees who want no part in the war that they had no control over is inhumane. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Just like MAGA is a subset of Republicans is a subset of Americans, HAMAS is only a subset of Palestinians. To refuse refugees who want no part in the war that they had no control over is inhumane. 

Why won’t Jordan, Egypt and the Saudi’s take them in?  Why wouldn’t we fully vet these people?

We are investigation parents for disrupting school board meetings and looking the other way with all the campus unrest.  Biden is weak leader to say the least.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why won’t Jordan, Egypt and the Saudi’s take them in?  Why wouldn’t we fully vet these people?

We are investigation parents for disrupting school board meetings and looking the other way with all the campus unrest.  Biden is weak leader to say the least.

I've never been one to care what other people are / aren't doing when it relates to doing the right thing.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I've never been one to care what other people are / aren't doing when it relates to doing the right thing.

You aren’t in charge of running the country where adding additional disruption could spill over to more chaos.  Would you allow Palestinian refuges chanting *death to America* in your house?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You aren’t in charge of running the country where adding additional disruption could spill over to more chaos.  Would you allow Palestinian refuges chanting *death to America* in your house?

Not all Palestinians chant that, just like not all Democrats want to defund the police, just like not all Republicans believe COVID was a scam. 

I would also hope we have a strong enough culture that we could handle adding an extra <0.5% of the population for refugees.  

• Love 1

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

Not all Palestinians chant that, just like not all Democrats want to defund the police, just like not all Republicans believe COVID was a scam. 

I would also hope we have a strong enough culture that we could handle adding an extra <0.5% of the population for refugees.  

Interesting, I have never seen a Palistian go against the HAMAS regime publicly, even in America.  How do you vet something like that?  Biden surely can’t,  he’ll count them as votes.  

Our culture historically has been strong.  Have you seen what is happening on American college campuses lately?

You have people on the board that are defending terrorism abroad and at home.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You have people on the board that are defending terrorism abroad and at home.

You are literally one of them when you defend the parents that show up to school board meetings and threaten the school board members. 

• Love 1

You are literally one of them when you defend the parents that show up to school board meetings and threaten the school board members. 

There is a big difference between a verbal threat and taking control of a college admin building.  The FBI investigated those parents as domestic terrorists because they could.  Have you hear of any such investigation into real domestic terrorism like what happened at Columbia?

To be clear; if those parents were found to be terrorists, punish them.  None were.

21 minutes ago, arein0 said:

exhibit A:

Where did it all start?  48 years ago, you should be proud

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

exhibit A:

What are you trying to show with this? There were crazies ~50 years ago and there are crazies now?

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

exhibit A:

You realize we have these issues because Netanyahu continues to bomb and butcher gaza into the Stone Age right?  60% of the buildings including health care are rubble.  For the 100th time, the planet is having to have to deal with the escalation risks, costs, and massive refugee consequences of his ragefest.  

Why do people smuggle with connecting the friggin dots of basic cause and effect? Stop the bombing, points been made -> no refugees. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, arein0 said:

What are you trying to show with this? There were crazies ~50 years ago and there are crazies now?

No, 48 years ago the SCOTUS declared burning of the American flag was free speech, that didn’t come from crazies, it created the crazies.

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

You realize we have these issues because Netanyahu continues to bomb and butcher gaza into the Stone Age right?  60% of the buildings including health care are rubble.  For the 100th time, the planet is having to have to deal with the escalation risks, costs, and massive refugee consequences of his ragefest.  

Why do people smuggle with connecting the friggin dots of basic cause and effect? Stop the bombing, points been made -> no refugees. 

No, that isn’t the issue at all, its the excuse.  You are literally siding with the terrorists.  There was a cease fire in place on Oct. 7th.  Israel is tired of the constant attacks and is doing something about it.

The point has been made before with HAMAS yet they keep on attacking.  Eliminate HAMAS and the bombing will stop.  The bombing will stop when HAMAS surrenders and lets the hostages go. 

Why do you defend terrorists?  Do you think the college unrest is a grass roots protest, or are there professional agitators doing the leg work?

What do you think this guy is majoring in at Columbia?

This is the tearing down of American values by our privileged youth spurred on by guys like this.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, that isn’t the issue at all, its the excuse.  You are literally siding with the terrorists.  There was a cease fire in place on Oct. 7th.  Israel is tired of the constant attacks and is doing something about it.

The point has been made before with HAMAS yet they keep on attacking.  Eliminate HAMAS and the bombing will stop.  The bombing will stop when HAMAS surrenders and lets the hostages go. 

Why do you defend terrorists?  Do you think the college unrest is a grass roots protest, or are there professional agitators doing the leg work?

What do you think this guy is majoring in at Columbia?

This is the tearing down of American values by our privileged youth spurred on by guys like this.

There are many times I at least see your point. This isn’t one of them. 

So attacking the capital and trumps role in it is a yawner, but some nutty college students protesting on campuses cause end of times hysteria? Your definition of “American values” seems to be jus  the values that suit you.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, 48 years ago the SCOTUS declared burning of the American flag was free speech, that didn’t come from crazies, it created the crazies.

Not sure how a judge ruling could create crazies? There were crazies then as evidenced by your video and there are crazies now.

The only difference is that now it is very easy for the crazies voice to be heard by many anonymously, whereas before their voices would be heard by only those that know they are crazy.

• Like 1

Not sure how a judge ruling could create crazies? There were crazies then as evidenced by your video and there are crazies now.

The only difference is that now it is very easy for the crazies voice to be heard by many anonymously, whereas before their voices would be heard by only those that know they are crazy.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean, but any post that uses crazy that many times I know I agree with

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m not exactly sure what you mean, but any post that uses crazy that many times I know I agree with

:laugh: My bad. I know I'm bad with writing and I've been struggling simplifying that statement 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Let's try this again. What I was trying to say is:

A crazy person's voice has a higher chance of being accepted today than 50 years ago because of the internet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arein0 said:

Let's try this again. What I was trying to say is:

A crazy person's voice has a higher chance of being accepted today than 50 years ago because of the internet. 

I agree. The internet is now the the Tinder of crazies looking to create communities.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, arein0 said:

Come on, there were no burning of the American flag before and now its common place.  Not only that but its being taken down from government buildings with little resistance save UNC.

Another example; SCOTUS rule men can be women and be protected as women for discrimination purposes.  Two years later biological men are competing in women sports and Biden is changing Title IX to reflect that ruling.  Men make the best women, don’t you agree?