Fisher calls out Auburn

aubiefifty

If they couldn’t hear their own snap count, how the heck could they supposedly hear the defense doing them???

nevermind the blatant face mask and intentional grounding by their qb

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

tenor (3).gif

I think his wife cheated on him with a former Florida Gator WR - 2000ish era - Taylor Jacobs?, while Jimbo was coaching at FSU.

3 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I’d like to know what we actually did. Verbalize their snap count or something?

We've been flagged for it twice this season.

Is it considered worse than other penalties such as pick plays or holding or personal fouls?  How many yards do you lose?  Curious as I am not sure I have ever seen it called.  

19 minutes ago, casatiger said:

Is it considered worse than other penalties such as pick plays or holding or personal fouls?  How many yards do you lose?  Curious as I am not sure I have ever seen it called.  

I remember it being called in another game I watched or listened to this year. It could have been Penn ST. Also heard it called against bama last night if you can believe that.

4 hours ago, aubaseball said:

It is illegal to simulate an offense’s snap count.   

If it’s called it’s a penalty. If it’s not called it’s good strategy. You complain about something so minor AFTER A WIN. You are a crybaby. Just like he bitched about us beating Alabama in the 13 iron bowl a year later. Claiming we had an illegal man downfield. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I think his wife cheated on him with a former Florida Gator WR - 2000ish era - Taylor Jacobs?, while Jimbo was coaching at FSU.

Wouldn’t you if you were her and made a bad decision to marry that POS?

31 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Didn’t he also bitch after they won the national championship that we were stealing their signs? Dude has a serious hardon for AU. 

Yeah him and Jeremy Pruitt complained about it IIRC

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Didn’t he also bitch after they won the national championship that we were stealing their signs? Dude has a serious hardon for AU. 

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Yeah him and Jeremy Pruitt complained about it IIRC

We actually were though. Thanks to D Craig we knew the offensive calls being sent in during the first half. It's really on them for not changing the signs though.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’ve never like Jimblo. He’s a sleazy POS. Always has been. Always will be. If ever there was a cheating ass coach, it’s him. 

He is just a coach that is competitive and taking up for his guys.   He is no more sleazy than any other big time college coach.  He out coached our coaches yesterday. He has failed to do that more often than he has succeeded in recent years.

11 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

His ex-wife, who he cheated on, is a Auburn grad. He also wanted the Auburn job more than once and didn’t get it…

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

His ex-wife, who he cheated on, is a Auburn grad. He also wanted the Auburn job more than once and didn’t get it…

So he'll take the LSU job to get closer to Auburn 🤔 Excellent analysis!

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2021 at 8:55 AM, aubaseball said:

It is illegal to simulate an offense’s snap count.   

Imagine getting arrested and charged for "simulating a snap count" 😭😭😭😭

On 11/7/2021 at 7:55 AM, aubiefifty said:

i liked him until he got Winston and all the lying and covering up he and FSU did for that crook. he threatened a female worker at a burger joint because he was drinking free soda in those lil cups they give you for ketchup.

He also got the sexual assault  investigation on Winston 'slow played' from that Sept/Oct ( I truly don't recall)  until January so they could get through the season...

Fisher is a 'piece of work' and quite the hypocrite.

• Like 2

Then explain how there wasn’t a single mistimed snap between the QB and center the entire game. Not one. Must be a miracle.

17 hours ago, AU9377 said:

He is just a coach that is competitive and taking up for his guys.   He is no more sleazy than any other big time college coach.  He out coached our coaches yesterday. He has failed to do that more often than he has succeeded in recent years.

Not exactly true....Lou Holtz suspended his all SWC running back and two other key starters in mid December and basically said we will figure out ALL the details when we get back.  Things may have been worse in January had he played them, but what he did was unprecedented.   

He took Ark  to the Orange Bowl and played #2 OU  and beat them (31-6) without those 3 starters on offense.   Holtz leaves 3 behind

Jimbo don't want none of Harsin. 

And stealing crab legs is nothing compared to what Jimbos "son" did to that girl. 

12 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

So he'll take the LSU job to get closer to Auburn 🤔 Excellent analysis!

Can you imagine the crying and whining that will go on with A&M, if he takes the LSU job?

Edited by AU-24

16 hours ago, AU-24 said:

As Paul Harvey use to say, “Now you know the rest of the story”. This would explain a lot of his bitterness towards Auburn.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Beaker said:

Not exactly true....Lou Holtz suspended his all SWC running back and two other key starters in mid December and basically said we will figure out ALL the details when we get back.  Things may have been worse in January had he played them, but what he did was unprecedented.   

He took Ark  to the Orange Bowl and played #2 OU  and beat them (31-6) without those 3 starters on offense.   Holtz leaves 3 behind

Lou Holtz?