Anyone hearing

Swamp Eagle

The thing is anyone with eyes could see Bo was noticeable limping don’t know what more evidence they needed. He couldn’t even move around or plant his foot on throws

3 minutes ago, AUlurker said:

Before there is any more speculation, this board is 0-fer in terms of rumors this year.

Insiders on other boards reporting it’s true

32 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

It does not sound good. I’m not an ankle or injury guy . Clearly this could be either a few weeks off or season ending . And we are nearly at seasons end 

I’ve broke mine before and honestly depends on pain tolerance and location. If true it would be bowl game at the earliest. Could he “play” yes but not at the level of a college athlete.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUlurker said:

Before there is any more speculation, this board is 0-fer in terms of rumors this year.

That's not totally true.

Latest weed rumors were true with Height and an other.

Ppl s*** on Harsin having covid and it came true

• Like 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Kid led a 4th quarter TD drive on a broken ankle.  Damn man.

This!
Bo is a warrior and should finally get the respect he deserves.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Wouldn’t surprise me that the doctors don’t have a clue, clearly the coaches don’t  either. 

What are you talking about. Ridiculous statement

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

What are you talking about. Ridiculous statement

I’m talking about our team blowing a 25 point lead and giving up 40 straight to a mediocre MSU team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fishepa said:

I’m talking about our team blowing a 25 point lead and giving up 40 straight to a mediocre MSU team. 

That has nothing to do with doctors

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'll be completely honest, I have no idea about the complexity of diagnosing fractures. I just assumed it would be easy enough to notice how much pain Bo was in and for the medical staff or the coaches to sit him down so as not to further injure himself.

Cmon. U guys have heard story after story down through the years of players playing on a broken leg, foot, hands. 

when you’re in the heat of battle and a player says they can go other than if it’s a concussion issue then u can’t evaluate a broken limb. 

has nothing to do w a bad look. Geez. 

Bo’s a warrior and would play just like he did when he got hurt. 

don’t put this on coaches or trainers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I broke a bone in my ankle when I was 17. Thought it was a bad sprain until I got the x-ray. I can see how it could be missed, especially during a game when adrenalin is high

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Broke bo still better that healthy TJ lmao. 

Healthy TJ looked a lot like healthy Bo actually. Running backwards and fumbling seems to be a part of both of their games. 🤣 but I do think no did just fine today. he wasn’t the issue at all in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

That has nothing to do with doctors

Maybe so, half of what I said was true. 

i am betting that evile bobo was telling bo to shake it off and get back in the game and take one for the team. bad joke i know. yes it is a joke folks. but it also speaks of the heart of a champion bo has in a left handed kind of way because bo is that kid.  thia stuff is so weird because bo seemed fine in his post game video.

6 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Cmon. U guys have heard story after story down through the years of players playing on a broken leg, foot, hands. 

when you’re in the heat of battle and a player says they can go other than if it’s a concussion issue then u can’t evaluate a broken limb. 

has nothing to do w a bad look. Geez. 

Bo’s a warrior and would play just like he did when he got hurt. 

don’t put this on coaches or trainers. 

And why not? We gave Gus s*** for leaving in Sean White when he was injured. Bo was clearly in pain, limping, couldn't put any pressure on his foot. The coaches and medical staff still kept him in the game and had him do multiple rollouts. Bad decision by the coaches and medical to leave him in the game while in pain.

Edited by tgrogan21

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

And why not? We gave Gus s*** for leaving in Sean White when he was injured. Bo was clearly in pain, limping, couldn't put any pressure on his foot. The coaches and medical staff still kept him in the game and had him do multiple rollouts. Bad decision by the coaches and medical to leave him in the game while in pain.

good point. fair is fair.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

We're going to make Bo a martar for playing injured, aren't we???

No there will be the same folks that pile on him injured or not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

No there will be the same folks that pile on him injured or not. 

There isn’t a whole lot to complain about Bo in today’s game.  It was one of his better games tbh.

• Like 2