LET'S GO......... Bearcats!

Mikey

Cincinnati needed to show a bit more urgency there...no reason to not have a play ready for 4th down.

2021 Cincy is one of the best G5 teams ever.   But they clearly don’t belong on the biggest stage in the game.   They just don’t have the level of athlete to compete.   It’s really cute that bama gets a nice little warmup game before the NC game.  They are going to wind up being one of the worst NC teams in a good while.  It’s really sad how lucky they get, year after year (in addition to having by far the best players, and having the unprecedented machine running over there).  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

2021 Cincy is one of the best G5 teams ever.   But they clearly don’t belong on the biggest stage in the game.   They just don’t have the level of athlete to compete.   It’s really cute that bama gets a nice little warmup game before the NC game.  They are going to wind up being one of the worst NC teams in a good while.  It’s really sad how lucky they get, year after year (in addition to having by far the best players, and having the unprecedented machine running over there).  

Makes me physically I’ll. Counting the days until Satan retires and they go back to mediocrity. 

3 hours ago, AUBwins said:

If they don't play scared or give up a quick turnover and Bama score,  Bearcats by 6+.

See, like I said,  Cincy scored 6 🙃 lol

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

They don't "get lucky". It's set up for them. This is what the REC does for bammer. 

• Like 1

What a boring game. UC secondary played good. The offense played way too conservative . I truly did no understand the game plan that they came up with on that end. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

This is one of the worst Bama teams in years, yet they made it to ATL and kicked #1 undefeated UGA’s ass and solidified a spot in the CFP where they beat a G5 Cincy team that was gifted a spot in the playoffs only because they were a little ole G5.  

And some folks are begging to expand the CFP to 12 freaking teams.  Lol

3 hours ago, keesler said:

This is one of the worst Bama teams in years, yet they made it to ATL and kicked #1 undefeated UGA’s ass and solidified a spot in the CFP where they beat a G5 Cincy team that was gifted a spot in the playoffs only because they were a little ole G5.  

And some folks are begging to expand the CFP to 12 freaking teams.  Lol

I hear you, and I told my Cincy alumni buddy last week that, as much as I was pulling for them, UC and UM would be fortunate to put up a combined 14 pts, but...

When Nick Saban has more than one week to prepare, his record is ridiculously good. Make him wade through 2-3 solid teams in consecutive weeks, and he can stumble, like he did vs ATM and nearly did vs us. I think it's about the only thing that will interrupt the bama-uga CFP train. 

13 hours ago, keesler said:

After watching this ass kicking of a G5 team, who wants to expand the CFP to 12 teams, 8 teams now?  

Only if the games are played at college town universities and not these big soulless neutral sites like Atlanta and Glendale .. That's the only way I could get excited about it

Tbh, it’s Bammer then all the other P5’s.  UGA may be getting closer but they’re not there yet.  The playoffs themselves are pretty unwatchable unless you’re a fan of one of the schools represented. So I’m not sure how it’s still a money maker for ESPN/ABC.  It’s not entertaining and most SEC fans could see these two disasters coming a mile away.