T.D. Moultry Declares for the NFL Draft

abw0004

Wasn't he out of eligibility?  This was his 6th year

Edited by W.E.D

13 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Wasn't he out of eligibility?  This was his 6th year

He may have been. His summary lists stats for 2017 but the career stats page lists only 2018-2021. Then again, I could be reading it completely wrong...it is Monday.

https://auburntigers.com/sports/football/roster/t-d--moultry/17327

13 minutes ago, selias said:

He may have been. His summary lists stats for 2017 but the career stats page lists only 2018-2021. Then again, I could be reading it completely wrong...it is Monday.

https://auburntigers.com/sports/football/roster/t-d--moultry/17327

He is out of eligibility. Career stats:

Screenshot_20220103-105338_(1).png

So late summer of ‘18 took my daughter to Auburn for her freshman year. It just happen to coincide with fan appreciation day. Since I had never been, and probably wouldn’t ever be in Auburn while that was going on again. I was able to go. Very cool experience!!  No game plan and not knowing what to expect. Scratch that. The game plan was my wife wanted Jerrett Stidham’s autograph. She could care less about football, but for some reason she loved him. 🤷‍♂️ Ever since then she does now watch AU football and screams at the tv. Just like all of us are quilty of doing. What she screams is a different story. Lol. Anyways, the QB autograph line was crazy long. So my mom took it for the team and stood/held us a place in that line. So we could get as many autographs as possible for our two boys. ‘18 defense I knew was gonna be crazy good. So we started there. We got near the end of that line and the guy in front of us had a program and was getting all the players to sign their picture in the program. We get to TD and said guy is looking for his picture and TD sees that that guy is wearing a Rolex watch. The reaction on TD’s face was worth the wait. He was like “is that a rolly?, man I’ve never seen a rolly before” and then he starts telling everyone. “Hey look he has a rolly. I’ve never seen a rolly before.”….every time since then. TD comes on the field or makes a play. I tell my wife. That’s the rolly guy. Lol. Sorry for the long write up. Thanks if you’ve made it this far? Lol. The main take away from that day. Was TD and the rolly and we spent some time in front of Smoke Monday. He was so gracious and Thanked us many times for coming. Telling us how much it means to them for us to show them support. Wife was also blown away with Derrick Brown, and has since become a huge fan of his!!  

Hopefully TD draft day allows him to get himself a rolly!!

Edited by TXaubie
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

So late summer of ‘18 took my daughter to Auburn for her freshman year. It just happen to coincide with fan appreciation day. Since I had never been, and probably wouldn’t ever be in Auburn while that was going on again. I was able to go. Very cool experience!!  No game plan and not knowing what to expect. Scratch that. The game plan was my wife wanted Jerrett Stidham’s autograph. She could care less about football, but for some reason she loved him. 🤷‍♂️ Ever since then she does now watch AU football and screams at the tv. Just like all of us are quilty of doing. What she screams is a different story. Lol. Anyways, the QB autograph line was crazy long. So my mom took it for the team and stood/held us a place in that line. So we could get as many autographs as possible for our two boys. ‘18 defense I knew was gonna be crazy good. So we started there. We got near the end of that line and the guy in front of us had a program and was getting all the players to sign their picture in the program. We get to TD and said guy is looking for his picture and TD sees that that guy is wearing a Rolex watch. The reaction on TD’s face was worth the wait. He was like “is that a rolly?, man I’ve never seen a rolly before” and then he starts telling everyone. “Hey look he has a rolly. I’ve never seen a rolly before.”….every time since then. TD comes on the field or makes a play. I tell my wife. That’s the rolly guy. Lol. Sorry for the long write up. Thanks if you’ve made it this far? Lol. The main take away from that day. Was TD and the rolly and we spent some time in front of Smoke Monday. He was so gracious and Thanked us many times for coming. Telling us how much it means to them for us to show them support. Wife was also blown away with Derrick Brown, and has since become a huge fan of his!!  

Hopefully TD draft day allows him to get himself a rolly!!

Thank you for sharing this.  I greatly enjoyed reading.

• Thanks 1