Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Jabari with the clutch 3.  But please let’s continue to let these other guys take all his shots. Very frustrating tonight. 

Just now, AUcivE09 said:

What's the over under for non-Hogs fans blowing up AU twitter tonight? 

It'll be mostly Bammers and Bluegrass Bammers.

• Like 1

Not a surprising loss. Ark is a hot team and on the road. Have been on the brink of this for several games. There are things that need to be addressed that weren't getting addressed.  Hopefully this will show them they aren't invincible 

Just now, AUcivE09 said:

What's the over under for non-Hogs fans blowing up AU twitter tonight? 

I would be disappointed if they didn’t. 

Just now, kennypowers said:

One can only hope.  

It should be. They've been flirting with a lost the last 2-3 games. Plus, late game situations have been shaky with KD and Wen. We have to find ways to get the ball to Jabari in the last few minutes of close games. 

We should've won this one in regulation though. It was a bad shot decision by Wen. Even if he missed...he should've drove so our bigs had a chance to rebound put back or get fouled. 

• Like 2

I don’t know, man. To spoil this effort by Kessler and our overall size advantage smh. But we lost this at the FT line and because KD had a screwball disappearing act tonight. Better now than a month from now.

Arky has played pretty decent down the stretch and we’ve simply not risen to the occasion. I agree with others that this will be a harsh but valuable lesson. There’s a bigger picture. 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBlueWDE said:

I knew the L was coming but I still don't have to like it

I have a good friend who’s a rabid Arkansas fan. He texted me at 7am this morning to talk s***. I might just go ahead and block his number for a few days.