Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

We went toe to toe with a good Arky team without our starting PG. IF we hadn't missed FTs we win that game. This team is damn good and this isn't a bad L.

• Like 5

I will say, though, it seems that refs have it out for us. We are just not allowed to play physical ball, and other teams are allowed to harass us. It’s getting old. 

• Like 1

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

That s*** at the end was disrespectful. I hope Arky loses every damn game the rest of their season.

It’s basketball. Our boys would do it too. They whipped us . Fair and square 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

No zep, no lior, TV teddy and co ruling OT. Arky was not the better team by any stretch, AU cashes in On FTs and they  win easy. Stfu crutch arm. 80-76 Arky final in OT. 

• Love 1

Hopefully the lessons from this loss resonate going forward. We need to play better as a team, especially on the road. Refs were garbage, but they didn't lose this for us.

• Like 1

Weak attempt at the rebound by Jaylin Williams. He just needed to grab it, but he thought “Oh it is coming right to me, this will be easy.”  Just f’ing weak and weak minded. Needs an ass chewing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Barnacle said:

All credit to Arkansas. What else can you say?

And the refs 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

How didn’t we get that rebound.

Lack of bball IQ apparently. Or simply taking a play off when you absolutely couldn’t do it. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

It’s basketball. Our boys would do it too. They whipped us . Fair and square 

When have our guys ooped off the backboard to win a game?

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

That s*** at the end was disrespectful. I hope Arky loses every damn game the rest of their season.

What happened please? I turned the TV off when we didn't get the missed free throw rebound

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I will say, though, it seems that refs have it out for us. We are just not allowed to play physical ball, and other teams are allowed to harass us. It’s getting old. 

Facts

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

I agree, we get mugged on inbounds, rebounds, passes, we get arm locked on rebounds, and more. What happens, no whistle, we look at Arkansas and we get a whistle. Ridiculous....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

All credit to Arkansas. What else can you say?

Yep. Had a feeling this game might not go our way.