Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

15 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Never, ever confuse fully supporting the players with not liking Harsin. I always want the best for those hard working kids and they haven't gotten that from him so far.  And PLEASE can we not have that crap infecting every thread? Sick of Harsin and his mess, and it would be nice to not see it everywhere.

No offense, but there is over 200 pages of embarrassment from us AU fans over that mess. It was brought up here because he is in the building and the students are showing their support of him.  For you to continue with your subtle negativity about Harsin is not supporting AU or the players you say you support. Not the ones that left, but the ones still here. I pick on you because I sincerely appreciate your contributions here, especially on the baseball boards (I really LOVE baseball but you may love it more than me!!!).  My point is, WE HAVE TO DO BETTER, and it may start with looking in the mirror (me included). Rant over, Sorry for the long post, let’s move on. 

Edited by jw 4 au
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

No offense, but there is over 200 pages of embarrassment from us AU fans over that mess. It was brought up here because he is in the building and the students are showing their support of him.  For you to continue with your subtle negativity about Harsin is not supporting AU or the players you say you support. Not the ones that left, but the ones still here. I pick on you because I sincerely appreciate your contributions here, especially on the baseball boards (I really LOVE baseball but you may love it more than me!!!).  My point is, WE HAVE TO DO BETTER, and it may start with looking in the mirror (me included). Rant over, Sorry for the long post, let’s move on. 

Agree, let's move on

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

We really need to get Kessler some points.

9 blocks but only 2 points.

That's a 20 point game by my math! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

My negativity is not "subtle". I don't intend it to be "subtle". I never liked Harsin from the start and I have not changed my opinion, and I won't. This terrible season and the disastrous aftermath just confirmed it.  But the basketball forum is not the place to have this discussion or to be his cheerleader either.

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

We really need to get Kessler some points.

9 blocks but only 2 points.

And just like I said ... :D

4 points in the last minute.

Edit: make that 6.

Edited by tgrogan21

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Green should have oop'ed that to Cardwell!

And another missed foul for the refs.

This may be the first time I have heard the commentators mention how bad the reffing is on multiple occasions. Maybe it is just ESPN don’t care.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Cardwell has improved so much on the offensive side of the ball. So happy for the big man.

He really has improved! So fun to watch him!

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

My negativity is not "subtle". I don't intend it to be "subtle". I never liked Harsin from the start and I have not changed my opinion, and I won't. This terrible season and the disastrous aftermath just confirmed it.  But the basketball forum is not the place to have this discussion or to be his cheerleader either.

Take it to the DMs!! This is 🏀 thread

• Like 6