Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Cambridge down to 12% from 3 during SEC play. He has to stop shooting them.

Glad to get the W but sad we didn't beat them by 20+. We have to figure out out 3 pointing or we're in trouble.

1 minute ago, wareagle7298 said:

I can't believe we dont' have one cat on this team that consistently drain 3s.Β 

I think Jabari is one. He typically makes the 3s u expect him to make, unlike some others. Need to work to give him more opportunitiesΒ 

• Like 2

Just now, GreenTiger said:

Yeah. A little concerned that some of the supporting cast players are not improving in areas of need (Cambridge, Flan and KD)

Good point. Campbridge/Flan/KD/Green are all getting worse on 3's instead of better.

1 minute ago, GreenTiger said:

Yeah. A little concerned that some of the supporting cast players are not improving in areas of need (Cambridge, Flan and KD)

If they would just play in their roles like Zep does we would be so much better. Flan did a MUCH better job today of playing within his role and I think this was easily his best game of the season. KD and Cambridge should not be taking that many 3s. But at least KD was more willing to pass the ball this game.

• Like 2

Just now, BigBlueWDE said:

Lior could be that ace now that he's back. Maybe Flan will get hot down the stretch too

This is what I'm hoping too! Will need to be better all around as a team to .... "Make History"!

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

If they would just play in their roles like Zep does we would be so much better. Flan did a MUCH better job today of playing within his role and I think this was easily his best game of the season. KD and Cambridge should not be taking that many 3s. But at least KD was more willing to pass the ball this game.

I mean to someone on the outside it looks so simple, I know it's more complex, but.... flan: defense and drive the lane, DC defense/rebounding and off ball cutter to the basketΒ 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Lior could be that ace now that he's back. Maybe Flan will get hot down the stretch too

I am expecting Flan to be studly by tournament time.