Top 6 SEC vs themselves...Who's Best?

DKW 86

From Gridscape!

2000-2004 - UT, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, LSU, and Bama vs. each other.

Auburn - 14-8 (.636)

Florida - 12-7 (.631)

LSU - 12-9 (.571)

Georgia - 10-10 (.500)

Tennessee - 9-12 (.428 )

Alabama - 3-14 (.176)

WTG Tommy!!!!

That is surprising, good job CTT & staff and PLAYERS! WDE

Even more surprising is Tennessee - 9-12 (.428 ). I would have thought they would have won more SEC games during that period.

The gridscape people seem to think our numbers are good because we haven't played UF lately. <_<

They also say "Thank God for Albamia". :lol:

The gridscape people seem to think our numbers are good because we haven't played UF lately.  <_<

They also say "Thank God for Albamia".  :lol:

170327[/snapback]

I say it's Florida's good fortune they didn't play AUBURN last year. :big:

The gridscape people seem to think our numbers are good because we haven't played UF lately.   <_<

They also say "Thank God for Albamia".   :lol:

170327[/snapback]

I say it's Florida's good fortune they didn't play AUBURN last year. :big:

170337[/snapback]

Well, if the Gators want a piece of us, just tell 'em to meet us in Atlanta on Dec 3rd! :au::sec::thumbsup::D

Of course, UAT is 3-14 because of Phil Fulmer and probation. UAT is the mecca of college football, remember? UAT brought national respectability to the SEC and now with their demise, the SEC is befeft of that national respect that it once had during the Bear Bryant years. This program would have won four straight national championships by now and the record against teams like UGA, Fla, UT, LSU, and Auburn would have been 17-0 had it not been for the whistleblower Fulmer.

Alex

aside from having the highest winning %, we also played the most games in that group as well.

BUT, it's really not a fair stat, given that we get to play alabama every year and some schools like UF and UGa don't get to every year.

Alabama won 3? Did they beat LSU one year that I can't remember or something?

I wonder what those numbers would look like if you replaced Alabama with Arky or even Ole Miss or SC.

From Gridscape!

2000-2004 - UT, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, LSU, and Bama vs. each other.

Auburn - 14-8 (.636)

Florida - 12-7 (.631)

LSU - 12-9 (.571)

Georgia - 10-10 (.500)

Tennessee - 9-12 (.428 )

Alabama - 3-14 (.176)

WTG Tommy!!!!

170313[/snapback]

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Very odd that AU played the top 6 teams the most and had the best %, while uaT played the top 5 the least and had the worst %. You'd think it would be the other way around wouldn't you? Auburn's other SEC losses in those years included once to MSU, once to Ole Miss, and twice to arkansas. I wonder if the other teams all had less losses to the bottom 6 than we did.

Archived