Ensminger - Newest Auburn Commit

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Wow. July and the QB recruiting is over, if these two (Caudle and Ensminger) keep their word to play for the Tigers. They both seem solid commits, with solid Auburn ties.

LINK

Wow.  July and the QB recruiting is over, if these two (Caudle and Ensminger) keep their word to play for the Tigers.  They both seem solid commits, with solid Auburn ties.

LINK

170318[/snapback]

The one star rating is not relative in my view. The ranking would/will be higher after a starting season at his new school.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Mine either, David.

Obviously we have a step up on other schools considering his dad coaches for us. But I don't think that CTT would offer a scholly based on that fact if there was another QB out there that he wanted more. Stars don't mean anything to me. I like walk-ons that love Auburn much more than I like 5 star recruits that are "me first" type of guys.

Borges is getting some future talent early in my opinion.

Neither Scout nor Rivals has had a chance to evaluate him. Rivals doesn't put any stars for people they've yet to evaluate and Scout just gives them 1 star until further notice. From everything I've heard, he's either a 3 or 4 star though.

Titan, is correct about the recruiting services and their stars. Wait until later in the year after the evaluations and he will get his "stars".

No matter how many stars he has, I like him and hope he has a great FB career at AU.

As Pat Dye once said about recruiting, "You don't get all the ones you want, but you better love the ones you get."

Thanks Titan, you answered my question. I would think that when it is all said and done that he will be a 3 Star maybe 4. I am very excited about getting these 2 kids. I would be 99.999% sure that both will come to AU and not change their mind. WDE!

Archived