USC crybaby!!

OKieAuburnDoug

At risk of slightly going off subject, did anyone hear the guy on Finebaum the day after the BCS "championship game" saying that USC was like a pro team last year? I guess UCLA, who lost to Wyoming in their bowl game, must be the Pittsburgh Steelers :rolleyes:

Maybe that fat crybaby should sit at home and polish those two rings he didn't deserve.

Sometimes merely being "three years out of high school" is not enough time to actually grow up...

Wish the pros would go back to only drafting college seniors (or their chronological equivalent)--and even some of them still have a lot of growing to do).

No way....I don't believe this for a second. No "undisputed national champion" would cry on an NFL practice field. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope USC burns this year. :thumbsdown:

No way....I don't believe this for a second.  No "undisputed national champion" would cry on an NFL practice field.  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

I hope USC burns this year.    :thumbsdown:

170943[/snapback]

Something we agree on. I can't wait for the day that USC is back to mediocrity. I am hoping that is sooner and not later. :lsu:

Most rookie players have shed a few tears during their first days of practice. This is nothing new. Although NFL rookies make a lot of money, they go through a strenuous orientation process as well. They go though rookie innitiation, coaches yelling at them left and right, coaches threatening to cut them, and the realization that in the NFL, there is no such thing as a guaranteed contract. More importantly, you're no longer the big man on campus but just another face in the crowd. These are probably many of the reasons why Matt Leinart decided to stay another year at USC.

As far as USC is concerned, I no longer worry myself with that program. I've made my peace with the results of last season. We got screwed by the system and the system stinks. It wasn't USC's fault. The Trojans benefitted from a failed system but Auburn fans would have chosen to accept such benefits if offered. The more we complain about last year, the worse it's going to feel. We've made the arguments, stated our case, and pleaded for change. Hopefully, major change in college football is in the future and Auburn 2004 will be seen as the catalyst that forced change. Until then, this constant griping about last season, and I've been guilty in the past of griping myself, will do no good.

Alex

Archived