TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL - Week 1 discussion

Auctoritas

mercer best change their name to mercy if they expect to stand chance against our mighty tigers.

Edited by aubiefifty
i did better on the response.....
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Auctoritas said:

Trash Talk Thread. So far, I'm the only one with a guess? Cmon, pansies!

montypython-montypythonquestfortheholygr

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You ain't half the man ya momma was!

Ironic. She said I was twice the man your daddy was.

• Haha 4

I am flabbergasted that Penn State - Purdue was not in the pickem...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Didba said:

I am flabbergasted that Penn State - Purdue was not in the pickem...

Now THATS trash talk.

Honestly, my oversight. I was juggling a work meeting too. I was actually thinking that as a fun twist, when I do the weekly scoreboard I could include a poll for the non SEC games to pick. Because of the spreadsheet I will be limiting to 16 games a week, but that means when we get to conference-on-conference we'll have more opportunities for good nonconference games.

I honestly picked the GT/Clemson game because a) my wife is a Clemson fan and I might get tickets to the game and b) I was hoping @augolf1716would drop his PBR.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Now THATS trash talk.

Honestly, my oversight. I was juggling a work meeting too. I was actually thinking that as a fun twist, when I do the weekly scoreboard I could include a poll for the non SEC games to pick. Because of the spreadsheet I will be limiting to 16 games a week, but that means when we get to conference-on-conference we'll have more opportunities for good nonconference games.

I honestly picked the GT/Clemson game because a) my wife is a Clemson fan and I might get tickets to the game and b) I was hoping @augolf1716would drop his PBR.

I am excited for Penn State - Purdue because its only two days away and we have a vested interest as Auburn fans to see how their team is for week 3.  Only reason I mentioned it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Now THATS trash talk.

Don't like Clemson but I hope they beat the utter crap out of them as for dropping my PBR 

Season 2 What GIF by Paramount+

Lionel Ritchie What GIF

• Haha 1

Appreciate you running this back.  Missed it last year.  

So far I picked the most upsets at 4. Either gonna be first or last. 😆 

Almost went with GA state.  If cocky comes out flat, watch out.  Spencer Rattler is the difference. Similar score to our game with them.  34-24.

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Don't like Clemson but I hope they beat the utter crap out of them as for dropping my PBR 

Season 2 What GIF by Paramount+

Lionel Ritchie What GIF

I just like when someone mentions GT and you start having one of thoseold-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif.97acf8b7bcfeac808f1f49b0e9a8f38d.gif

Edited by Auctoritas
  • Love 1

On 8/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, Auctoritas said:

Trash Talk Thread. So far, I'm the only one with a guess? Cmon, pansies!

I'm pretty sure my picks are going to pit me behind early. I took a few risks since there is always chaos week 1. 

The rest of you suckers are playing it safe like a bunch of soft snowflakes. 

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to TOUCHDOWN AUBURN BOWL - Week 1 discussion
20 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Appreciate you running this back.  Missed it last year.  

So far I picked the most upsets at 4. Either gonna be first or last. 😆 

Almost went with GA state.  If cocky comes out flat, watch out.  Spencer Rattler is the difference. Similar score to our game with them.  34-24.

I thought about going with GA state too, but I "chickened" out in the end. LOL

I missed this last year too.  Thanks to WarTiger (I think?) for keeping it going for so long, and to Auctoritas for picking it up!  I can only imagine the work and patience that goes into running it and putting up with us.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

I think I’m the only one to pick ND. I’m either a genius or idiot

Honestly, even if I felt ND was going to win I wouldn't pick them. Hate their fans and the school.

4 hours ago, Zeek said:

Honestly, even if I felt ND was going to win I wouldn't pick them. Hate their fans and the school.

Honestly I could care less for them of Ohio state. I just based it off everyone else pick and was either this one or Oregon over UGA lol