LSU vs FSU

WFE12

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

Personally I would rather LSU win. FSU and Auburn have been in a few recruiting battles as of late and they have been gaining momentum 

I was just thinking before the game…am I over the NC game loss? Can I actually not hate FSU since ya know they’ve sucked ever since that win?..and I idk I guess I’m over it now. Winston on the other hand…😒

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I was just thinking before the game…am I over the NC game loss? Can I actually not hate FSU since ya know they’ve sucked ever since that win?..and I idk I guess I’m over it now. Winston on the other hand…😒

*F* both these teams I say

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Only started watching at halftime but LSU looks pretty horrible 

Yeah, me too, and they do.

I just read that one of their prized defensive linemen hurt his knee while celebrating a tackle in the first quarter.  He's on crutches.

Disaster game so far for the yellow bellies.

20 minutes ago, e808 said:

Personally I would rather LSU win. FSU and Auburn have been in a few recruiting battles as of late and they have been gaining momentum 

Thats true but we need the wins we can get to get real momentum on the trail.

LSU knew the run was coming, had 11 men at the line, and FSU easily converted the 1st down.

4 minutes ago, AUx said:

Watch

We gonna have to review this later. He gonna get three years minimum barring a scandal and probably will have better talent than at ND

5 minutes ago, bootskii said:

LSU seems like they can’t stop the run. FSU blowing them off the line almost every down.

I am floored. They are having their way. And the fsu qb has all day to throw. 
This hurts recruiting though …

Neither of these teams are very good and LSU looks VERY poorly prepared. This isn't a typical attacking LSU defense. The camera shot of Kelly, reads like a look of "I really made a very bad career choice"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I am floored. They are having their way. And the fsu qb has all day to throw. 
This hurts recruiting though …

You wanna play for that guy, or go north to an SEC school that’s putting it all together? It’s gonna come apart at the seams for l s through.

Just now, keywest said:

Neither of these teams are very good and LSU looks VERY poorly prepared. This isn't a typical attacking LSU defense. The camera shot of Kelly, reads like a look of "I really made a very bad career choice"

Lol I read somewhere his contract was written like Gus’s. Dude is probably just looking to get paid and retire. 

36 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

LSU wasn't ready to play tonight.

Their body language has been bad since the midway point of the 1st quarter.

They looked beat at halftime, although only behind four points.

Edited by Eagle-1