Remaining schedule chances of winning

Swamp Eagle

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

The only glimmer of hope I can see at the moment is we are minus 8 in turnovers. Surely that can't continue, right?

Right?

Make it stop. 

It really is an amazing inability to create turnovers we’ve seen now two years running

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zeroforwinger said:

Bama and Georgia are gonna be so embarrassing. At least they’re on the road in a year we have no chance anyway. 

The only thing that will keep Kirby and Nick from hanging a hundred on us is Kirby and Nick. We’re that bad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Wouldn’t shock me if Georgia hits 100 against us. 

That would actually be a bad look for Kirby.  Complete lack of sportsmanship.  I also don't think Auburn is that bad.

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

That would actually be a bad look for Kirby.  Complete lack of sportsmanship.  I also don't think Auburn is that bad.

I could see in the 60s if Auburn doesn’t take care of the ball. I also worry about the defense state of mind. There is no way PSU second string should be gashing the first string defense

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I could see in the 60s if Auburn doesn’t take care of the ball. I also worry about the defense state of mind. There is no way PSU second string should be gashing the first string defense

I could definitely see 60.  Defense laid down against PSU when the game was no longer in doubt.  UGA could be the same.  Fight for awhile and just give up when its obvious the offense isn't going to help you.  

18 hours ago, fredst said:

It really is an amazing inability to create turnovers we’ve seen now two years running

I don’t know if you need to find The answer to this, but has there ever been an auburn team that did not force a turnover in the first three games?

The good news is that Missouri turns the ball over all the time. They are like us. We will get one this weekend. 

I think we beat Mizzou. They are about on par with SJS. We are bad, they are worse. 
I actually think LSU is a winnable game. After that we may be in the Mississippi State and Western Kentucky games. 
The rest of the games are losses. 

8 minutes ago, woodford said:

Kirby has had opportunities to really embarrass Auburn in the past and he didn't. This year will be similar. I'm thinking 42-10 or something like that.

Are you forgetting the fake field goal when they were up 17 late in (I think) 2018? He has not run up the score as much as he could but they’ve still embarrassed us. Granted, this was mainly our fault

Edited by fredst

Probably the wrong thread but I don’t recall anyone asking why he didn’t challenge the clock running out on the interception. That was a big miss

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Probably the wrong thread but I don’t recall anyone asking why he didn’t challenge the clock running out on the interception. That was a big miss

I don’t think he is a very good coach. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I think we’re that bad. Won’t happen. Even Kirby has a heart.