Where do we go from here?

tbone4jc

7 minutes ago, fredst said:

This. I am good with forgiveness, give a guy a second chance, etc. He has done despicable things and sullied every place he’s been, at least starting with Florida. I would love a winning program but not at the cost of having UM running the show 

And Urban doesn’t seem to care about the well-being of his players. That’s makes him a no go. 

I don’t really care what a coach does outside of his job. 

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I'm being honest bro. I probably wouldn't be cheering for Auburn for a while if they were to do that. Freeze I could somewhat stomach Urban no thanks. 

oh man. I respect it. I think I am pure evil now. Maybe I should bring the Negan back to represent evil dag.

• Haha 3

Just now, autiger88 said:

See we don't need that. I'm sorry a 40 something yr old shouldn't need a babysitter to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. 🤦🤷

Have Tim Jackson bird dog him like he had to do for some of our players under Chiz. Lol

1 minute ago, fredst said:

I would not be excited about Freeze but I could hold my nose and put up with it if a new AD determined that he was the guy to jump start the program. I would also brace myself for the immediate media flogging and the meltdown/flameout within 5 years or so. He just seems too Jimmy Swaggart/Jim Bakker-like for me to get fully behind

Well based on our current AD, we do NOT have to worry about these candidates.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

Have Tim Jackson bird dog him like he had to do for some of our players under Chiz. Lol

😒 @keeslerI usually do not disagree with you but right now lol 😂

Edited by autiger88
  • Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

I think Freeze is a real possibility. I guess it depends a lot on the AD position and how that evolves

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

I would not be excited about Freeze but I could hold my nose and put up with it if a new AD determined that he was the guy to jump start the program. I would also brace myself for the immediate media flogging and the meltdown/flameout within 5 years or so. He just seems too Jimmy Swaggart/Jim Bakker-like for me to get fully behind

He was a full fledged Evangelical when he made his Redemption Tour.  He can turn on the sobbing tears like no other.  

• Haha 1

Just now, fredst said:

I think Freeze is a real possibility. I guess it depends a lot on the AD position and how that evolves

PTB got my hopes way too high last year. Now he is on the Primetime train. I know everyone likes Grimes but I just don't trust anyone without HC experience anymore. Sure he could be our Pittman but that is a big reach.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I'm really hoping the UK rumor might be true the more I think about it the more I like him to be our AD. 

Just now, keesler said:

He was a full fledged Evangelical when he made his Redemption Tour.  He can turn on the sobbing tears like no other.  

He seemingly must be a very horny dude. His dopamine is out of control. 

• Haha 3

Just now, autiger88 said:

I'm really hoping the UK rumor might be true the more I think about it the more I like him to be our AD. 

Auburn needs to take their AD AND HC - get it done Prez Roberts! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

He seemingly must be a very horny dude. His dopamine is out of control. 

Yep. If we did hire Freeze I would expect it would ultimately come to this:

CCE54367-B92A-45ED-8F8E-D1B8C9BF4D35.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Was just about to ask everyone thoughts on him

I think @bigbirdsaid earlier he would be a coach we would actually have to be patient with it might take a couple of years or maybe he comes in and turns it around right off the bat who knows. We might need him to bring the Kentucky OL with him as well. 😂 🤷 

Edited by autiger88

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Yep. If we did hire Freeze I would expect it would ultimately come to this:

CCE54367-B92A-45ED-8F8E-D1B8C9BF4D35.jpeg

Freeze just got caught  . Yall don't be naive and think unscrupulous things don't go on at Bama, GA, Oh St etc...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Freeze just got caught  . Yall don't be naive and think unscrupulous things don't go on at Bama, GA, Oh St etc...

I still think Matt Rhule will be available. The Panthers are horrible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I’m not naive enough to think that they don’t go on at Auburn now and throughout its history. Bringing guys in with publicly well-known baggage and patterns of behavior is an extra risk to be prepared for

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I still think Matt Rhule will be available. The Panthers are horrible.

I'm beginning to think you want Matt Rhule to be our HC I don't know why I think that but something is telling me. 😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm beginning to think you want Matt Rhule to be our HC I don't know why I think that but something is telling me. 😂

Killing two birds with one stone. Look at what he is doing to my panthers but he was a successful college coach. But Freeze has always been my #1

• Love 1