RB: Caddy

TE/ST: Greg Knox

Ol: Alex Atkins         

DC: Muschamp 

DE: Terry Price

DT: Elijah Robinson 

LB:  Thigpen

DB: Zac or Jason Washington 

You want a dynamic recruiting staff with ties to Auburn and the past?

Guest MustardSeed
3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Nope. Not the recruiter we need. Anyone can look great with Georgia talent. He’s in the coach not recruiter category.

Lol. He’s looked great everywhere. Only been a UGA a few years

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I don't know if I could get behind UM.  Great coach but that's a tough sell for me.

I know you can BB. Everyone can, tis is true!

• Like 1

Urban at Auburn?

He bailed on this conference when things got tough for him.  He’s an angina attack waiting to happen with the pressure he’d be under here.  

Y’all saw the pic of him a a bar recently with his hands all up in some random girls cooch?  

8 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

To answer the OP, the only correct answer is "to the liquor store"

I'm tired of their fruit baskets, and I've already been noted in their end-of-year-financial-report  more than thrice.

4 minutes ago, keesler said:

Urban at Auburn?

He bailed on this conference when things got tough for him.  He’s an angina attack waiting to happen with the pressure he’d be under here.  

Y’all saw the pic of him a a bar recently with his hands all up in some random girls cooch?  

Yes! To beat the devils (CKS,CNS), we might need our own. Super dramatic I know.

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

We would win but he always leave a mess behind

This. I am good with forgiveness, give a guy a second chance, etc. He has done despicable things and sullied every place he’s been, at least starting with Florida. I would love a winning program but not at the cost of having UM running the show 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

He his just to risky man just like Freeze, however I would probably take Freeze over him.  

Freeze went on a Redemption Tour while he served his time away from football. Urban has no shame and makes no apologies.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

Freeze went on a Redemption Tour while he served his time away from football. Urban has no shame and makes no apologies.  

There was just an article about freeze doing something stupid again. 

https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2022/07/18/liberty-coach-takes-aim-sex-assault-survivor-twitter

Edited by autiger88

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

He his just to risky man just like Freeze, however I would probably take Freeze over him.  

Okay you are my dude, but you loss me right there. You are telling me right now if UM or Hugh Freeze was readily available you would choose Freeze over him ?! I feel like this forum would gleefully be jumping if we got UM.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yes! To beat the devils (CKS,CNS), we might need our own. Super dramatic I know.

Not sure if he could mentally handle it.. SEC West is different animal than when he was at Florida.  GA wasn't as good and rocky top was in shambles 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Okay you are my dude, but you loss me right there. You are telling me right now if UM or Hugh Freeze was readily available you would choose Freeze over him ?! I feel like this forum would gleefully be jumping if we got UM.

I'm being honest bro. I probably wouldn't be cheering for Auburn for a while if they were to do that. Freeze I could somewhat stomach Urban no thanks. 

• Love 1

Just now, keesler said:

https://thecomeback.com/ncaa/hugh-freeze-liberty-dm-sexual-assault.html

Hugh can’t help himself, he’d have to be monitored 24/7 on his cellphone usage.  And he’d  need a “handler” when he’s out of town working. 

See we don't need that. I'm sorry a 40 something yr old shouldn't need a babysitter to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. 🤦🤷

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Not sure if he could mentally handle it.. SEC West is different animal than when he was at Florida.  GA wasn't as good and rocky top was in shambles 

That is a good point. Definitely got to make sure he is taking his amlodipine. 

• Haha 1

I would not be excited about Freeze but I could hold my nose and put up with it if a new AD determined that he was the guy to jump start the program. I would also brace myself for the immediate media flogging and the meltdown/flameout within 5 years or so. He just seems too Jimmy Swaggart/Jim Bakker-like for me to get fully behind

• Like 1