*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Jeff Grimes has moved up to #1 for me if he is truly a whole offensive line.

Big if true

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Jeff Grimes has moved up to #1 for me if he is truly an offensive line.

Yes. There are good D and O coordinators that can be hired. I would keep caddy and etheridge. I was all for giving BH at least 3 years but his dismal recruiting won’t change anything in another year. Win or lose the time has come. And I don’t think Deion is ready, so Grimes or Kiffin are my choices. 

• Like 1

So on one hand I don't want us to lose because of these players and it's Auburn duh, but on the other hand if the rumors are true that we are gonna fire Harsin if we lose this game I kinda do wanna lose just to get rid of Harsin to save this program. Sorry not sorry. 🤷 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

I have never heard a DC say the team has to earn the right to blitz. What about what’s best for the team

These coaches are completely clueless and mired in the mindset of the blue potato fields. 

• Like 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

So on one hand I don't want us to lose because of these players and it's Auburn duh, but on the other hand if the rumors are true that we are gonna fire Harsin if we lose this game I kinda do wanna lose just to get rid of Harsin to save this program. Sorry not sorry. 🤷 

U probably not alone

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

Big if true

I'm sorry, his unedited quote is making me picture Grimes as Voldemort and he split/transferred his soul into an entire offensive line. 

• Haha 1