*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

How can a HC of a major college program stop doing what was working. This was supposed to be different from Gus. Is Gus calling the damn plays again? 😡😒

Because Harsin and his crew are a bunch of frauds. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yikes!   That was bad!    Our defense is much worse than any of us expected!   And our O play calling is extremely vanilla and predictable.    We’re going to have to open it up a little and hope Robby can handle it.   

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I will say this, hard to run the ball, when your line gets blown off the ball. So I'm a bit iffy when it comes to tank's carries, and out OL

I get it, last thing I want is Tank hurt but damn it was working, atleast do it more then 2 times in the 2nd qtr. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

How can a HC of a major college program stop doing what was working. This was supposed to be different from Gus. Is Gus calling the damn plays again? 😡😒

If Gus were calling the plays, we would've seen 7 WR screen passes. 

6 minutes ago, jptiger said:

I doubt they can him after this one if we lose. but it’s going to be a whole different level of hot. 

I legitimately see maybe one more win for this team if we lose today. 

• Like 1

image.gif.edb9b419466354159b16af0857f96063.gif

1 minute ago, JoeBoust said:

If Gus were calling the plays, we would've seen 7 WR screen passes. 

True but my meaning was he always went away from what was working and it made no sense just like it's doing now. Dammit Auburn I'm tired of feeling this way. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

If he loses , it won’t be a hard sell.

I just don’t trust Auburn to have something ready to go. But I would agree. Get an interim in here and go ahead and grab Grimes

I thought you were unimpressed with Grimes? You seeing something you like?

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

I legitimately see maybe one more win for this team if we lose today. 

I can’t imagine who we place as interim could be any worse than Harsin. We may actually sneak away with a couple wins. 

• Like 1

So far, our most successful plays have been running plays where the ball carrier avoided everything between the hash marks. We can't do that all game.