New Commitment

aufan175

Looks like a great pickup. Way to go CTT :cheer::au:

Interesting though, how he got shorter, lighter and faster from bio to bio. That's always amazed me and makes me wonder if some of these analysts are really doing any research on these players or just making a couple of phone calls.

6'1" 205 4.6

5'11" 200 4.56

Not that any of this matters, it's just a pet peeve of mine. He may have trimmed some weight between camps, he may have run a better time....BUT, the guy didn't shrink 2 inches!

Welcome to Auburn, Mr. Leverette.

Exactly. I don't care if he's a dwarf. If he can register 203 tackles, the guy can ball. :D

I know most schools like Auburn have had all these guys in camp and have taken a hard look at them in person before offering. They know what these kids are really like. My beef is with these so called recruiting "experts" that will give a bio on a guy and when you read something from a different "expert" it sounds like they're describing a totally different player. I saw Leon Hart listed at weights as low as 275 and as high as 300 when he signed at AU.

Oh yea, that was Forrest Davis. Before he signed, he was a 300 lb. 5-star lineman. After his AU commitment, he became a slow, undersized "project" that runs a 6.5 40 and benches 190. :P:lol:

Archived