Landen King RS

Swamp Eagle

2 minutes ago, CR said:

Harsinitis is very contagious

Too much starch from potato intake. 

I figured this would happen. I’m not surprised to see this. I called it in the Eku Leota injury thread. It’s beyond sad this is where we are as a program. Will we have a team to field in or after the next few weeks? Who’s next to redshirt/sit a season/transfer?

The sooner this coaching staff out the better, Auburn football is supposed to be fun. This coaching staff is sucking all the fun and excitement out the program 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It's part of the problem, having a lame-duck coach still in the office: there's a whole lotta give-up going on; hard to unlearn quitting. Some of these players won't survive the next coach. 

This is some of the implied value in pushing Harsin out. The youth will definitely at least feel like there’s value value in playing this year out, even if there really isn’t much difference in the bottom line. As it is, everyone’s just waiting for the other shoe to fall 

• Like 2

If he doesn’t transfer then I’m ok with this. Save the eligibility for when we get a real staff in here. I wasn’t as upset about D. Davis and some of the others as some people were. Landon King is a weapon and I would hate to see him go.

55 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

This is good news.  He needs another year to develop anyway, he's a bit of a tweener right now.

Definitely won’t effect WR stats as he has caught 1pass this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Definitely won’t effect WR stats as he has caught 1pass this year.

It's way too early to write him off or anything but I think a lot of fans have an over-inflated view of what he can help us do right now.

1 hour ago, dyehardfanAU said:

It's way too early to write him off or anything but I think a lot of fans have an over-inflated view of what he can help us do right now.

He can help us in the red zone. That’s the least he can do. Good coaches put good players in position to make plays. I hate how people overthink football so much. Instead of running TE reverses with Shenker of all people put King out there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

He can’t do anything from the bench. When he’s been on the field, he’s made some fine catches.

• Thanks 1

I think it’s a smart choice for him. Get another year of eligibility while getting (hopefully) better at his position. This year was a waste for him. Glad he did not transfer