Players perception of the rest of the year

Taker

2 hours ago, weagl1 said:

We have coaches make hundreds of thousands of $ per game.  Some even close to a million.  If A&M runs Jimbo off he gets $89 million for doing bad coaching job!  $89 million!  How can we fault the players for taking what they can get or going the free agent route if they think they can do better somewhere else?  

If Jimbo “chooses” to leave, he doesn’t get that $89m. That is what folks are trying to say. You can’t compare coaches and players at this time because players have no consequences financially if they “choose” to leave. 

16 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i think if we had a decent head coach today we win the game.  i was proud of the fight we put up. one day this will all be a bad dream

It's already a nightmare!

• Like 1

My advice to all players and students: do whatever you have to do to get through and/or out of college (player athletics) alive and get a job (NFL, coaching). That's what college is all about: 1) discover life and more about yourself and 2) make yourself employable - doesn't matter whether you're an athlete or a scholar or both or actually even neither. That's the point of college - make yourself more employable than someone else who has no college. That's it! #WDE

10 hours ago, Systems said:

My advice to all players and students: do whatever you have to do to get through and/or out of college (player athletics) alive and get a job (NFL, coaching). That's what college is all about: 1) discover life and more about yourself and 2) make yourself employable - doesn't matter whether you're an athlete or a scholar or both or actually even neither. That's the point of college - make yourself more employable than someone else who has no college. That's it! #WDE

Well why are you being rational with your opinion.... that is just not necessary,  we come here to be irrational and spout off our opinions of what others should do because it absolutely has zero effect on the outcome of our lives ~SARCASM~