The Red Wave (Tsunami) in two weeks

I_M4_AU

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

True, the first one was pure partisan politics, the second was rushed.  I can see why it didn’t happen.  Of course, now Trump has shown what you probably thought all along.  It takes awhile to see your own parties flaws.

i thought you spoke out about poor ol trump going through all the impeachments, investigations, and probably indictments and how unfair it was? and then bitching because of the timing would hurt your side? i might have you mixed up with someone else. i sure do not remember you ready for trump to be gone two months after he was elected? does anyone else remember? and who it was. i know dozens attacked me for my stance and got kind of ugly but i was right the whole time about him. i just wonder where all those folks are. and i am so hurt none of you came out and admitted i was i might not be able to ear super tonight.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I didn’t pivot.  I was hoping the Dems would indict him on something, but no joy.  You failed at the one job you had.  Now it is left up to the Republicans to get new leadership.

Before the midterms no one would say a thing bad about Trump, it appears now things have changed.

Uh, the "Dems" did "indict" Trump with two impeachments.

Republicans had the power to ditch him both times, but chose not to.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Uh, the "Dems" did "indict" Trump with two impeachments.

Republicans had the power to ditch him both times, but chose not to.

The timing was not right.  As I said the first one was pure partisan politics, the second one was too rushed.  Why haven’t they indicted him since the impeachments?  There is the fail.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who is blaming the left for Trump?  Have you lost your mind.  I was hoping that after he left office you would aid in ridding the political scene of him.  That would be too easy so we have to do it ourselves, like it should be.

You are.

Quote:   "I was hoping the Dems would indict him on something, but no joy. You failed at the one job you had."

There you go again with your weaseling - in this case more of a blatant lie. Still haven't figured out this is a written forum, huh?   :no:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The timing was not right.  As I said the first one was pure partisan politics, the second one was too rushed.  Why haven’t they indicted him since the impeachments?  There is the fail.

"Who's blaming the "Dems" (for not getting rid of Trump)?    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you really don't seem to know much about our legal system.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i thought you spoke out about poor ol trump going through all the impeachments, investigations, and probably indictments and how unfair it was? and then bitching because of the timing would hurt your side? i might have you mixed up with someone else. i sure do not remember you ready for trump to be gone two months after he was elected? does anyone else remember? and who it was. i know dozens attacked me for my stance and got kind of ugly but i was right the whole time about him. i just wonder where all those folks are. and i am so hurt none of you came out and admitted i was i might not be able to ear super tonight.

The impeachments appeared to be vindictive.  I probably did support him then.  When Barr said he lost and there was no evidence of a stolen election it hit home or me as I respect Bill Barr.

Trump had some good policies while he was President, I just don’t want to put up with the baggage he will bring back to the White House just to piss the Dems off.  Its not worth it.

I also don’t want a choice between two 80 y.o. Men in the next election.

• Thanks 1

The impeachments appeared to be vindictive.  I probably did support him then.  When Barr said he lost and there was no evidence of a stolen election it hit home or me as I respect Bill Barr.

Trump had some good policies while he was President, I just don’t want to put up with the baggage he will bring back to the White House just to piss the Dems off.  Its not worth it.

Just admit Trump bamboozled you.  You're the problem, not the "Dems".

This weaseling is not helping your image.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

i see you must have slept in a holiday inn recently............lol

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Just admit Trump bamboozled you.  

out of the dozens on here that were huge fans of trump and did not care what trump did i think it is great i am and salty will admit they made a mistake. that is good enough for me. they have admitted the truth when many of their fellow trumpers still refuse to. i find it refreshing.

Edited by aubiefifty

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You are.

Quote:   "I was hoping the Dems would indict him on something, but no joy. You failed at the one job you had."

There you go again with your weaseling - in this case more of a blatant lie. Still haven't figured out this is a written forum, huh?   :no:

This is what ichy said that I was referring to:

But sure, blame the political left for not choosing the proper leader for Republicans

So, it appeared ichy was saying I was blaming the left for Trump, which is ridiculous on its face. You might want to do a little research on the conversation at hand so you can put thing in context.

Do you believe the Dems have lived up to their promise of indicting Trump for Jan. 6th?  Have they failed at that so far?

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"Who's blaming the "Dems" (for not getting rid of Trump)?    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you really don't seem to know much about our legal system.

Is Trump still walking around a free man after inciting a riot as you believe?  You can’t trust the Dems to do anything right, so it will be up to the Republican leadership to do the right thing.

• Haha 1

But sure, blame the political left for not choosing the proper leader for Republicans

So, it appeared ichy was saying I was blaming the left for Trump, which is ridiculous on its face. You might want to do a little research on the conversation at hand so you can put thing in context.

Do you believe the Dems have lived up to their promise of indicting Trump for Jan. 6th?  Have they failed at that so far?

no sir. they were made to stop by someone. it could have been friendly forces or a different party. but i read where cheney and company are sitting on some stuff they got from trumps on staff they have not been allowed to bring forth yet.

This is the weirdest argument. 

"It's the democrats responsibility to do something about Trump"

Huh

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Just admit Trump bamboozled you.  You're the problem, not the "Dems".

Trump, despite his personality (brash New Yorker) did some note worthy things while President.  It came crashing down after the election of 2020.  I am encouraged for the 2024 election.

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

out of the dozens on here that were huge fans of trump and did not care what trump did i think it is great i am and salty will admit. they made a mistake. that is good enough for me. they have admitted the truth when many of their fellow trumpers still refuse to. i find it refreshing.

What do you mean admitting they made a mistake?

M4 is blaming the "Dems" for not disposing of Trump!  Hell, he's blaming the "Dems" for not indicting him, even though the "Dems" have no power to do that, and the GQP refused to convict him in two impeachments when they did have the power.

That doesn't sound like an admission of a mistake - or recognizing the truth - to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

no sir. they were made to stop by someone. it could have been friendly forces or a different party. but i read where cheney and company are sitting on some stuff they got from trumps on staff they have not been allowed to bring forth yet.

Maybe the committee will continue.  If the Dems keep control of the House I’m sure it will.  Of course Cheney will have to do her best before Jan 20th.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What do you think impeachment is?

As far as Jan.6 is concerned, its Democrats and a handful of honest Republicans who have built the case for Trump's indictment of a crime.  But again, they don't have the power to issue such an indictment.  That has to come from the DOJ and their investigation is still in progress - along with their investigation of his stealing classified documents.

(Of course if the GQP takes control of the house, they will disband the Jan.6 commission.)

And considering your history of supporting Trump, you have zero standing to whine about the Democrats not eliminating Trump as a political threat. 

But it's hilarious to watch.

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump, despite his personality (brash New Yorker) did some note worthy things while President.  It came crashing down after the election of 2020.  I am encouraged for the 2024 election.

I know a lot of brash New Yorkers but none of them are narcissistic sociopaths. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I know a lot of brash New Yorkers but none of them are narcissistic sociopaths. :rolleyes:

Do you know Schumer (you have created a whirlwind) and Nadler (Antifa is not real).?

ETA:  AOC (the world will end in 2030 if we don’t do something about climate change by then)?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Facepalm 1

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

All investigations - whether Jan.6 or DOJ - went silent voluntarily before the midterms.  Not to say they stopped, but any announcements or publicity would have drawn criticism as efforts to affect the upcoming election. 

We should start hearing more soon.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you know Schumer (you have created a whirlwind) and Nadler (Antifa is not real).?

Nope.  But then, there are almost 8.7 million people in New York. 

So, no doubt there are at least a few more narcissistic sociopaths.    Are you saying these two qualify?

Or are you just desperately trying to produce a couple of Democrats to compare with Trump (as if.....)  :rolleyes:

Edited by homersapien

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is Trump still walking around a free man after inciting a riot as you believe?  You can’t trust the Dems to do anything right, so it will be up to the Republican leadership to do the right thing.

You can't be serious. :laugh:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Or are you just desperately trying to produce a couple of Democrats to compare with Trump (as if.....)  :rolleyes:

I am just trying to compare prominent New Yorkers and it seems New Yorkers only elect Democrats. Coincidence?