The Red Wave (Tsunami) in two weeks

I_M4_AU

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

they are not accusations when they have been proven. i am done with this. i already told you my stance. ARE YOU STUPID? i do not think so. quit acting like it.

So, no examples of the blood thirsty Republicans ?

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

they are not accusations when they have been proven. i am done with this. i already told you my stance. ARE YOU STUPID? i do not think so. quit acting like it.

Nothing on the order of Lord Biden then ?

See the source image

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Okay, so that's a big NO, that you don't have just ONE example of how Republicans have blood on their hands ?  Just ONE ?

It was obviously a figurative, rhetorical statement.  Don't be such an idiotic jerk. :-\

figurative: departing from a literal use of words; metaphorical.

rhetorical: concerned with effect or style rather than content or meaning; bombastic.

Edited by homersapien
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It was obviously a figurative, rhetorical statement.  Don't be such an idiotic jerk. :-\

figurative: departing from a literal use of words; metaphorical.

rhetorical: concerned with effect or style rather than content or meaning; bombastic.

Don't be obtuse Gomer.  His use of "blood on the Republican's hands" was a direct, accusatory statement, not rhetoric, the type which inflames and should be admonished.  IF, in all the words he typed, he couldn't say what you just said, then he meant what he said, or don't you understand plain English ?  One brief example would have sufficed, but he was unable to express such.  His words were.....vain.

At least we now know who aubiefifty's puppet Master is.🤣

• Like 1

Nothing on the order of Lord Biden then ?

See the source image

We call him Dark Brandon

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Don't be obtuse Gomer.  His use of "blood on the Republican's hands" was a direct, accusatory statement, not rhetoric, the type which inflames and should be admonished.  IF, in all the words he typed, he couldn't say what you just said, then he meant what he said, or don't you understand plain English ?  One brief example would have sufficed, but he was unable to express such.  His words were.....vain.

Oh, I "admonished" him in a PM all right. 

He may not post again for days.  :rolleyes: :laugh:

33 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Oh, I "admonished" him in a PM all right. 

He may not post again for days.  :rolleyes: :laugh:

A grown man who hurls FALSE, unfounded, unwarranted, incendiary language in the "Political Smack Talk Forum" should be able to speak for himself.  But I'm glad that you intervened on aubiefifty's behalf since you know when to back down.😉

Edited by Elephant Tipper

48 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

A grown man who hurls FALSE, unfounded, unwarranted, incendiary language in the "Political Smack Talk Forum" should be able to speak for himself.  But I'm glad that you intervened on aubiefifty's behalf since you know when to back down.😉

Certainly can't say the same for you.   :-\

You act like someone with an inferiority complex.

• Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Certainly can't say the same for you.   :-\

You act like someone with an inferiority complex.

No Gomer, I'm very accomplished in life.  In reaching my success, I've had very strong opinions that served me well.  The difference between you and me and aubiefifty is that I am able to defend those opinions well.

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

" FALSE, unfounded, unwarranted, incendiary language"...

:laugh:

Again, it wasn't a rhetorical or metaphorical statement that aubie50 made. 

The question falls to you then since you want to intervene, What blood do Republicans have on their hands ?  So ?  Put up or shut up.

your only intention of posting in a thread weeks old is so you can try and embarrass someone. you can sling all the bull around you want scooter but one thing you can take to the bank. i never kissed trumps a** like you and some of your buddies did. your fellow repukes stomped cops at the capitol. you guys wanted to hang pence and nancy. you even made crap up about an old man who got his head caved in. silence is consent. you guys cheered and cheered trump on. you cheered trump when he smeared a POW. you laughed when orange boy made fun of the handicapped reporter. hell you guys backed orange boy when he dissed a war hero and his five star family. several of your extreme righties like to go shoot kids in schools. sure there have been a couple of exceptions but you guys own most of it. you are arre a damn fruitloop that worships another fruitloop to include hurting people. and some those cops you beat? they took their lives because of it. trump has never apologized for it once that i am aware of and i keep up with him. and now you want to ridicule a decent man who is trying to right the country after the train wreck called trump.

and yes i meant every single word i said. and most of you repukes do have blood on yuor hands. you helped enable this crap. not one time dis any single one of you stand up and say trump needs to quit his crap because he is putting people in danger. not one. if anyone did i will need a link because i have not seen i. i do not like you. in fact i cannot stand you and you prove why almost every single time you open your mouth. i told you to let it go but you had to badger me like a damn toddler.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

your only intention of posting in a thread weeks old is so you can try and embarrass someone. you can sling all the bull around you want scooter but one thing you can take to the bank. i never kissed trumps a** like you and some of your buddies did. your fellow repukes stomped cops at the capitol. you guys wanted to hang pence and nancy. you even made crap up about an old man who got his head caved in. silence is consent. you guys cheered and cheered trump on. you cheered trump when he smeared a POW. you laughed when orange boy made fun of the handicapped reporter. hell you guys backed orange boy when he dissed a war hero and his five star family. several of your extreme righties like to go shoot kids in schools. sure there have been a couple of exceptions but you guys own most of it. you are arre a damn fruitloop that worships another fruitloop to include hurting people. and some those cops you beat? they took their lives because of it. trump has never apologized for it once that i am aware of and i keep up with him. and now you want to ridicule a decent man who is trying to right the country after the train wreck called trump.

and yes i meant every single word i said. and most of you repukes do have blood on yuor hands. you helped enable this crap. not one time dis any single one of you stand up and say trump needs to quit his crap because he is putting people in danger. not one. if anyone did i will need a link because i have not seen i. i do not like you. in fact i cannot stand you and you prove why almost every single time you open your mouth. i told you to let it go but you had to badger me like a damn toddler.

In the 500 words that you have typed as a response, you've not ONCE said how Republicans have "blood on their hands".  Whose blood was it ?  When ?  Where ?  How did these Republicans bludgeon so many people and it not be reported on the news ?

The simple answer is, No "Republicans have blood on their hands".  That sums up our little interaction.  Your slander is what causes some people to actually have blood on their hands.

9 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

In the 500 words that you have typed as a response, you've not ONCE said how Republicans have "blood on their hands".  Whose blood was it ?  When ?  Where ?  How did these Republicans bludgeon so many people and it not be reported on the news ?

The simple answer is, No "Republicans have blood on their hands".  That sums up our little interaction.  Your slander is what causes some people to actually have blood on their hands.

bull****. dems did not storm the capitol. dems did not fire up  the crazies to kill our school children. you got my answer. you can except it or go screw yourself. it is idiots like you that have us in the situation we are in. you were sold a bill of goods and instead of admitting it and realizing it went to far and people were hurt and died over the crap your side throws out there. word DO matter. you can deflect all you want but people know what is happening and it cost your side in the election.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Again, it wasn't a rhetorical or metaphorical statement that aubie50 made. 

The question falls to you then since you want to intervene, What blood do Republicans have on their hands ?  So ?  Put up or shut up.

I take it all back.  You're correct, Fifty's post was neither figurative or rhetorical. It was fact.   (I forgot about Jan. 6, which is absolutely on Republican's hands.)

These Are the People Who Died in Connection With the Capitol Riot

A bipartisan Senate report found that at least seven people had lost their lives in connection with the Jan. 6 attack.

Edited just now by homersapien

Edited by homersapien

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

"Went about things crudely"

😆 LOL!

Using American foreign policy to attack political opponents is pretty crude allright. As well as being a legitimate reason to impeach.

What a MAGA cultist you are!

It wasn't an impeachable offense. End of story, your revisionist history notwithstanding. 

I only see one cult on this forum. I'd suggest you are a cabinet level participant. ;D

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

Y'all want it both ways.

You want to say the dems, doing the only thing available to them, were motivated by pure partisanship. At the same time you want to chastise them for not doing enough. 

It's weird. 

You mistakenly quoted someone else or took their thoughts as mine. Possibly M4. Not a big deal just pointing out the error.

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

As with any cultist, logic is not their strong point.

Did the mirror crack?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

It wasn't an impeachable offense. End of story, your revisionist history notwithstanding. 

I only see one cult on this forum. I'd suggest you are a cabinet level participant. ;D

Well, he actually WAS impeached over it, so that's clearly wrong.

The Republicans - consisting partly of cult members and partly of spineless opportunists - refused to hold him accountable for it.  They're not going to hold "Dear Leader" accountable for anything.

Political cartoon

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I take it all back.  You're correct, Fifty's post was neither figurative or rhetorical. It was fact.   (I forgot about Jan. 6, which is absolutely on Republican's hands.)

These Are the People Who Died in Connection With the Capitol Riot

A bipartisan Senate report found that at least seven people had lost their lives in connection with the Jan. 6 attack.

Edited just now by homersapien

All these people killed each other ?  DUMB post Gomer, very DUMB !  You are like so many on this forum, you just post an article title without actually reading the information.

2 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

All these people killed each other ?  DUMB post Gomer, very DUMB !  You are like so many on this forum, you just post an article title without actually reading the information.

What are you talking about?

Did people die on Jan. 6 or not?

Whose responsible for Jan. 6, if not Trump and Republicans?

Edited by homersapien

24 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

bull****. dems did not storm the capitol. dems did not fire up  the crazies to kill our school children. you got my answer. you can except it or go screw yourself. it is idiots like you that have us in the situation we are in. you were sold a bill of goods and instead of admitting it and realizing it went to far and people were hurt and died over the crap your side throws out there. word DO matter. you can deflect all you want but people know what is happening and it cost your side in the election.

Again, you haven't given me an example of how, what, when or where Republicans have blood on their hands.  Just ONE tiny example of some Republican who actually had blood on their hands will suffice.

2 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Are you not saying that Republicans actually killed these people ?  Yes, or no ?

They are directly responsible for creating the riot in which 7 people died, so that makes them indirectly responsible for those deaths.

Thus, they have  "blood on their hands". 

Edited by homersapien

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

They are indirectly responsible for creating the riot in which 7 people died.

Thus, they have  "blood on their hands". 

1) Ashli Babbitt, a Trump supporter, who was defenseless was shot and killed by Capitol Hill police officer Lt. Michael Byrd.  She posed no physical threat.  No Republican killed her.

2) Kevin Greeson, a Trump supporter, had a heart condition, was present at the Capitol on 1/6 had high blood pressure and succumbed to a heart attack because of the excitement.  No Republican killed him.

3) Rosanne Boyland, a Trump supporter, died from unknown causes.  No Republican killed her.

4) Benjamin Phillips, a Trump supporter, died from a stroke.  No Republican killed him.

5) Officer Brian Sicknick, a Capitol Hill police officer, was falsely claimed to have died by being hit with a fire extinguisher.  He died from natural cause, a stroke.  No Republican killed him.

The only person who had blood on his hands that day was Lt. Michael Byrd.

24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, he actually WAS impeached over it, so that's clearly wrong.

The Republicans - consisting partly of cult members and partly of spineless opportunists - refused to hold him accountable for it.  They're not going to hold "Dear Leader" accountable for anything.

Political cartoon

So it was a failed impeachment. The senate acquitted based on a flawed partisan attempt. 

You like circular arguments don't you? Yes we are back to where we began. :laugh: