My final take on Freeze

auburnatl1

2 hours ago, zeroforwinger said:

This is the perfect summary of the Freeze argument. Poor man’s version of Lane. Terrible person. No logical explanation for why we’d be interested. 

Everyone makes mistakes. Coaches make mistakes. Don’t bury them because they fell short. Freeze would do well at AU. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Everyone makes mistakes. Coaches make mistakes. Don’t bury them because they fell short. Freeze would do well at AU. 

I have no problems with mistakes. And I don’t really care about the hookers, other than the poor judgement. But DMing the sex assault victim is beyond making a mistake. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

If he beats Arkansas today, all the people saying he can’t coach will become silent on the subject and double down on the hookers.

Going to switch over…UGA/UT is not interesting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

If he beats Arkansas today, all the people saying he can’t coach will become silent on the subject and double down on the hookers.

Win or not win..:dude can coach. People saying otherwise have not a clue. They are up 14-0 in the second against an SEC foe. Arkansas can still come back but that’s not too shabby. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I have no problems with mistakes. And I don’t really care about the hookers, other than the poor judgement. But DMing the sex assault victim is beyond making a mistake. 

I think that got debunked 

Just now, DAG said:

Win or not win..:dude can coach. People saying otherwise have not a clue. They are up 14-0 in the second against an SEC foe. Arkansas can still come back but that’s not too shabby. 

No doubt, people just can’t admit it because they don’t like him. That’s fine. I’m okay with people making the moral argument, but don’t pretend he can’t coach. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Good points. Never read anyone say any of this before. 

I swear this guy has an anti-freeze room with charts and graphs.

2 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Just googled it and don’t see anything indicating it was debunked. 

I'm basing that on the fact the only place u hear anything about it is on this mssg board.  Nothing on mainstream sports media? Wonder why?

At Ole Miss, Hugh was a recruiting machine. 

In person, over the phone, whatever. He never stopped looking for the next prospect.

He was a talent evaluator bar none. He could take a 3-star most wouldn't give a second look and get a 5-star performance out of them.

And that's just the hookers. He also beat Saban twice!

3 hours ago, zeroforwinger said:

This is the perfect summary of the Freeze argument. Poor man’s version of Lane. Terrible person. No logical explanation for why we’d be interested. 

U googled Deions past yet?

Is it true that Cohen played a part in ratting out OM? I hope not, because it would be great to have Freeze on hand if we miss on our first choices!

Edited by AUwent

3 hours ago, Taker said:

101- I am not a freezer in the slightest. I think that given the situation we should seek and hire a coach without the questionable baggage.  I know reformation is possible but I just do not see him as a viable option. I feel like he would be a distraction more so than a galvanizing figure

Have u looked into Deions past?