hello from gamecock country!!

uscken

Welcome, Ken. I live in Charleston and will be going to the game, too. Have fun in Auburn.

172910[/snapback]

I live in easley s.c. the last time i was there it was a good game. I really love the free chicken to the first 80,000 fans sign i saw.. :usc:

Welcome to WEN. Except for the game I hope you have a good trip to Auburn. I have a daughter who lives in Lexington, just on the edge of Columbia. But I have two son-in-laws who are Clemson grads so I am a fan too. Us Tigers have to stick together :cheer:

Welcome to the board. We like fellow SEC fans to join in the discussions. Like someone else said, hope you have a great trip to Auburn except for the outcome of the game! :big:

Ken,

Can you set me up with any South Carolina hotties when you come down? I love the women from Charleston, a great southern city, but a blonde bell from Columbia will do.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your trip to the plains. I just wish that you were making this trip without the Ole Ball Coach.

I'm sure that the Gamecock fan of the century, the old man who wears the helmet, will accompany the SC contingent as well. How many SC fans do you think will show up, 10,000 or more?

I wonder if Hootie will be one of them? They were a great band back in the 1990's. The ole ex girlfriend from my high school years made me listen to that band while we were making out. How many times we made out to "Hold my hand" is anyone's guess. I know, I know, too much information but the memories are fond.

Alex

Welcome...enjoy the Board...it's one of the best you'll find.... :)

:au::homer:

Welcome! In all seriousness, how to SC fans view Darth Visor? Do you think he is Moses gonna lead you guys to the Promised Land, or do you think that since SC is not a traditional recruiting powerhouse, the lack of depth and talent will hamstring him? OR do you think his name alone will start drawing kids to sign with SC?

Welcome on board. The usc folks traditionally support their team very well. Have fun on your trip to Auburn. Have a safe trip home, although I hope you are dejected about your team's loss. :au:

Have a wonderful trip TO the Plains; however, I hope you and the Butt Kickin' Chickens get your feathers ruffled at Jordan Hare.

Welcome to the board. :big:

I think that the Ric Flair music that the Gamecocks come out to at home games is pretty cool. I'm just waiting for that one day when Ric Flair appears from the smoke at Gamecock stadium, belches a "Woo woo woo!!" and holds up his notorious four finger salute.

Actually, I think that Ric Flair is a Carolina fan. A North Carolina fan that is. He's also a good Republican.

Alex

I think that the Ric Flair music that the Gamecocks come out to at home games is pretty cool. I'm just waiting for that one day when Ric Flair appears from the smoke at Gamecock stadium, belches a "Woo woo woo!!" and holds up his notorious four finger salute.

Actually, I think that Ric Flair is a Carolina fan. A North Carolina fan that is. He's also a good Republican.

Alex

173037[/snapback]

Good Republican? There are only about 4 of them...John Linder's one...the rest are just Democrats in the wrong party! Two sides of the same coin! All politicians giving away everything they can to get re-elected.

:P

:au::homer:

Archived