Bamers Practice?

AUfan91

Does anyone know when bammers suposed to practice? I've heard its like the 24th or something? Does anyone know?

Bama practices? By the way they play, I would have thought differently! :big:

Bammer has to practice???? I thought the NCAA was just going to give them the MNC trophy and the NY Athletic Club was going to give the Heisman to Brodie. You mean Bammer is going to have to practice and play games to win their games and maintain their tradishun. That sounds like a recipe for lots of moral or immoral victories in 2005!

Yea, did yall read in today's B'Ham News where Jimmy Johns said, "I would love to see Brodie Croyle stay healthy this season and see him play for a National Championship."..................Bwwwwaaahahahahahaaa. Holy Crap, there is some serious Brain Washing going on down in Looserville.

Yea, did yall read in today's B'Ham News where Jimmy Johns said, "I would love to see Brodie Croyle stay healthy this season and see him play for a National Championship."..................Bwwwwaaahahahahahaaa.  Holy Crap, there is some serious Brain Washing going on down in Looserville.

173230[/snapback]

There's nothing wrong with dreaming. I'd love to win the lottery and have Uma Thurman deliver the check to my front door... similar odds! :big:

Yea, did yall read in today's B'Ham News where Jimmy Johns said, "I would love to see Brodie Croyle stay healthy this season and see him play for a National Championship."..................Bwwwwaaahahahahahaaa.  Holy Crap, there is some serious Brain Washing going on down in Looserville.

173230[/snapback]

There's nothing wrong with dreaming. I'd love to win the lottery and have Uma Thurman deliver the check to my front door... similar odds! :big:

173249[/snapback]

anyways... to the original question, we started practice today at 3:15... two days no pads, shoulder pads thurs and fri, full pads sat, with two a days starting sunday and being held every other day.

Archived