Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Bruce continues to be out coached. There isn't a single person who can guard their guards right now and you're playing 1 on 1 defense. Make it make sense. 

Need Broome to look for the dump off he has no sense of multiple defenders around him. He's a gifted scorer though so I get it but damn 

• Like 2

I hope we keep getting better over the next month going into tournament play.  A&M is just better than us right now. Up 10 on our court and it’s not a fluke.

• Like 1

shot clock issue. TO

still down by 10 and can't find someone to stop their guards from driving and making layups.

1 minute ago, Tigerfinz said:

I miss the 5 second closely guarded penalty.  I hate this holding the ball crap.

Did that call go away or is just not called?

1 minute ago, TigerPAC said:

Too many issues tonight but if Jaylin has his usual game, this would be a nail biter. 

Has Jaylin even played tonight?

He's just disappeared.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TigerPAC said:

Too many issues tonight but if Jaylin has his usual game, this would be a nail biter. 

He has zero dog in him. Dude should be playing like he's the best player on the court and doesn't. There was a reason Jabari started over him last year and it was two-fold. He was a generational talent, but he also could take over games because he knew he could. Jaylin could but doesn't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm afraid that this is a preview of what will happen vs Bama.  Our ability to penetrate with our guards will be hampered greatly by the length of their team.  If we can't shoot from 3 and midrange, we won't stad a chance.