OTV | AUFAMILY

RunInRed

34 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

OH No wHAT Will we DO WIthouT mICkeY'S money.  HoW WilL hugH freEzE GET rECRUits

You dealing with a pathological liar bro , who moves the field goal post every chance he gets . You won’t win this fight. The fact is the NIL is here to stay and the whiners crying about buying players and how fair it is will have to learn how to sit with it or move on. 
I actually think it’s great for collegiate sports. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

You dealing with a pathological liar bro , who moves the field goal post every chance he gets . You won’t win this fight. The fact is the NIL is here to stay and the whiners crying about buying players and how fair it is will have to learn how to sit with it or move on. 
I actually think it’s great for collegiate sports. 

I actually think you don’t understand the difference in professional and collegiate sports

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

OH No wHAT Will we DO WIthouT mICkeY'S money.  HoW WilL hugH freEzE GET rECRUits

Who is Mickey? You went to one of those dumbing down schools, didn’t you?

6 minutes ago, jluvah said:

I actually think you don’t understand the difference in professional and collegiate sports

Let me know when the semester starts for the green bay packers. At this point, You are just being goofy and I am not going to take any more time on this wonderful thread wasting away from you. A more important message is being had for Auburn.

Edited by DAG
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Let me know when the semester starts for the green bay packers. At this point, You are just being goofy and I am not going to take any more time on this wonderful thread wasting away from you. A more important message is being had for Auburn.

You went to school with W.E.D didn’t you?

Just now, jluvah said:

You went to school with W.E.D didn’t you?

Such a weird retort lol.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Such a dumb retort. I realize now with your “lol” I’m dealing with grade schooler. 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, jluvah said:

Such a dumb retort. I realize now with your “lol” I’m dealing with grade schooler. 

"dealing with grade schooler."

Make it make sense.

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Such a weird retort lol.

"You went to Auburn, didn't you. moron"

-said an Auburn alum to another

Edited by W.E.D
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

"You went to Auburn, didn't you moron"

-said an Auburn alum to another

I just can't understand why an Auburn fan would be so offended and mad that other Auburn fans want to support the players, Unless...

Just such a weird projection. Why are grown men so consumed with how others make their money? Just screams insecurity.

Edited by DAG

Just now, DAG said:

I just can't understand why an Auburn fan would be so offended and mad that other Auburn fans want to support the players, Unles...

Unles? Make it make sense

Just now, DAG said:

I just can't understand why an Auburn fan would be so offended and mad that other Auburn fans want to support the players, Unles...

Everyone can get rich except the players is Such a weird line to draw in the sand

• Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Everyone can get rich except the players is Such a weird line to draw in the sand

It is honestly a victim's mentality.  I wish Cam Newton could've made what he deserved at Auburn or people like Cadillac or Ronnie Brown. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

It is honestly a victim's mentality.  I wish Cam Newton could've made what he deserved at Auburn or people like Cadillac or Ronnie Brown. 

Good Lord! They did! By parleying it into multi-million dollar professional contracts!! Victims indeed

4 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Good Lord! They did! By parleying it into multi-million dollar professional contracts!! Victims indeed

So IYO it has to be a 4-5 year unpaid internship while everyone around them get's super rich off their talents

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

So IYO it has to be a 4-5 year unpaid internship while everyone around them get's super rich off their talents

That’s why it’s called college. Every other student trying to earn a degree does the same thing. If they are going to make a living playing professional sports, why should it be any different?  If they don’t like it, try out for the pros right out of high school.  See how that works out

Edited by jluvah

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Isn’t every program getting Mickey’s money? 😜

8 minutes ago, jluvah said:

That’s why it’s called college. Every other student trying to earn a degree does the same thing. If they are going to make a living playing professional sports, why should it be any different?  If they don’t like it, try out for the pros right out of high school.  See how that works out

Yes, these athletes are "every other student".  Lil Annalee and Austin going to Auburn from Opp, Alabama studying Marketing and Supply Chain are totally the same as 85 kids who are directly responsible for bringing in million of millions of dollars to the school.  And get absolutely zero for it.

How dare we allow a college athlete obtain a sponsorship in his spare time.

41 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yes, these athletes are "every other student".  Lil Annalee and Austin going to Auburn from Opp, Alabama studying Marketing and Supply Chain are totally the same as 85 kids who are directly responsible for bringing in million of millions of dollars to the school.  And get absolutely zero for it.

How dare we allow a college athlete obtain a sponsorship in his spare time.

Ok, homie, let’s just agree to disagree. Lil Quintavious and Jajuan are not like the 35,000 other students paying 80,000 to 100,000 dollars to get an education 

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Good job @W.E.D You bugged him enough that he just outed himself. Jealous, insecurity among other things haha

Huh, very interesting names he used there. I just can't put my finger on it

Gotta feel weird to cheer so heavily for these kids whom you are so mad at for making some money outside Auburn sports. 

The school doesn't even pay these kids. They are just getting sponsored. But hey, homie can't have those people make some extra money off their names

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Gotta feel weird to cheer so heavily for these kids whom you are so mad at for making some money outside Auburn sports. 

The school doesn't even pay these kids. They are just getting sponsored. But hey, homie can't have those people make some extra money off their names

Honestly as ridiculous as it may seem, this could be a major reason why we are behind other schools. It literally makes no sense...We complain about recruiting and selling Auburn, but now US fans have a chance to make even a glimmer of a change of narrative and there is push back. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Huh, very interesting names he used there. I just can't put my finger on it

You mean Lil Annalee and Austin? ISWYDT. 

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Honestly as ridiculous as it may seem, this could be a major reason why we are behind other schools. It literally makes no sense...We complain about recruiting and selling Auburn, but now US fans have a chance to make even a glimmer of a change of narrative and there is push back. 

Honestly we're behind other schools bc of who our coach was. Our 3 week push showed what Auburn can do and our visitor list for tomorrow is another.

When Auburn has the right people pulling in the right directions (good coaches + money flowing) we can sign top 5 classes and easily top 8 consistently. We are always our own worst enemy. 

Hugh+Boosters will have us in the top 10 easily this year.  It's a 90/10 game for NIL. If were rolling I think that 10% and small dollar might grow a little. But the median donation will massively skew away from the avg

• Like 1