Problems since switching to the new (host)?

homersapien

Using Firefox, site frequently does not load. If it does, I cannot sign in.  No problems with any other site using Firefox.

Using Microsoft Edge, aufamily site usually loads but notifications won't load (at least for a while, if at all).  Also, using Edge an edit often will not load - (get error about frequent posts in a short time limit).  If I exit to a new window and come back later, the edit actually did load (twice) and I have to delete one.  A given function or switch in Edge often just grinds away without executing.  I've taken to opening aufamily in several windows so I can switch from one to the other while waiting on one to resolve.

Also, formatting using cut and paste of news articles gets weird. I've always been able to edit the weirdness out previously, but now, not so much.

I have had my computer "cleaned up" by my normal tech guy and the site worked for a while on Firefox (while I was in his office), now back to the same old problems. 

While I can work around this stuff it's very annoying.

Not having any issues with any other internet sites I visit, regardless of browser.

Edited by homersapien

• 1 month later...

On 4/6/2023 at 3:32 PM, homersapien said:

Using Firefox, site frequently does not load. If it does, I cannot sign in

Maybe RIR is trying to tell you something.......J/K Homer J/K hopefully someone can help you

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Maybe RIR is trying to tell you something.......J/K Homer J/K hopefully someone can help you

It's gotten better.  Still have a few issues but they are relatively minor - like having to sign in every time I log on, losing the recently used emoticons form memory, etc.