2024 SEC Opponents announced - Home: A&M, Ark, Vandy, OU Away: Bama, UGA, Mizzou, UK

W.E.D

2 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Interesting.   NO Mississippi schools next year.  the last time that happened was.... NEVER?

No cowbell?  Sign me up

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

• W.E.D changed the title to 2024 SEC Opponents -- Home: A&M, Ark, Vandy, OU Away: Alabama, Georgia, Mizzou and Kentucky.

So hopefully, we can somewhat end the SEC is out to get us and favor Bama.

UGA, Tenn, LSU, OU and us

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The disparity between the Auburn and Oklahoma schedule is crazy but great for Auburn. I'll take it. 

• Like 4

The schedule is set up nicely in '24...no complaints at all.

• Like 1

It’s really not terribly different than what Auburn has now.  Trade LSU for Oklahoma and the Mississippi schools for Vandy and Kentucky.  Cal at home along with ULM and New Mexico State.  8-4

Just now, Win4AU said:

It’s really not terribly different than what Auburn has now.  Trade LSU for Oklahoma and the Mississippi schools for Vandy and Kentucky.  Cal at home along with ULM and New Mexico State.  8-4

That is a 9-3 floor if I have ever seen one

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

That is a 9-3 floor if I have ever seen one

Forgot about Mizzou.  Depends on who is coaching Texas A&M and if Veneables can get Oklahoma rolling.

Just now, Win4AU said:

Forgot about Mizzou.  Depends on who is coaching Texas A&M and if Veneables can get Oklahoma rolling.

So 1-1 at home against aTm and OU...then 0-2 against Bama and UGA...is 9-3

8 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

It’s really not terribly different than what Auburn has now.  Trade LSU for Oklahoma and the Mississippi schools for Vandy and Kentucky.  

I agree it's about the same for Auburn. But the schedule got much more difficult for a lot of other SEC teams. So AU benefits. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I mean, OU is in the gutter right now.  LSU is on a much higher plane.  Both Miss Schools are much better than Vandy.  Kentucky will have to portal again to hit on a QB....but they are mostly pretty meh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Are we worried about Oklahoma?? 

Would be foolish not to be. Off year in 2022, but that likely won’t last.

I wish they would've split home/away with bama/UGA but giving us the little sisters of the East is beautiful 

• Like 4

Just now, W.E.D said:

FynvDuwWcAAfB5g?format=jpg&name=orig

Very glad Ole Miss is placed alphabetically correct! I know it's OCD as heck but I can't stand it when they get listed after Missouri!

15 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Are we worried about Oklahoma?? 

We'll see how much that coaching staff grows.  But not scared of the '22 version of em

• Like 1

Florida has 11 power five schools and plays 3 Florida schools for the Florida state championship. I am very impressed with their schedule.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

Also, Tim Tebow joking about being 0-2 against Auburn. That is wild.  Wish we would've got them.