Maybe we are not as divided as we think

LPTiger

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

keep up goofball. i do gummys now. got it? gummys................

I’ll make note of that.  Now get in there and polish that Trump tat on your backside.   

On 7/27/2023 at 11:18 AM, I_M4_AU said:

So is WAP, your point?

No this one slaps

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No this one slaps

Interesting, the 80's Countach.    Seems like the Delorean would be more appropriate.   The Contact was powerful at the time=400hp.   

11 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Interesting, the 80's Countach.    Seems like the Delorean would be more appropriate.   The Contact was powerful at the time=400hp.   

I'm just a sucker for proggy fusion stuff with odd time signatures. 

Edited by AUDub

On 7/25/2023 at 8:40 PM, LPTiger said:

Maybe we are not as divided as we think we are.   We are still the greatest country in the world despite the media's narrative.  

I agree with this statement. The problem is the microphones have been handed to the vocal minority representing the extremes. Major media networks are owned by entertainment entities out for ad revenue and money, and division sells. I still believe most of us would be very happy as neighbors and friends in our communities. Example: there’s a lot of hate and division on this political board as we type on our keyboards as anonymous strangers. Put us together in Jordan-Hare on a Saturday night in October and we unite real quick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1