Fighting mad

LPTiger

If you want to start your day off pissed off all over again at Harsin, go to Al.com and read Matt Cohen's column.   It will balance out because you will also read where our highest rated recruit since 2019 says "Coach Freeze is just different than Coach Saban."   Buckle up your helmets boys and enjoy this ride!!!!!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, LPTiger said:

If you want to start your day off pissed off all over again at Harsin, go to Al.com and read Matt Cohen's column.   It will balance out because you will also read where our highest rated recruit since 2019 says "Coach Freeze is just different than Coach Saban."   Buckle up your helmets boys and enjoy this ride!!!!!  

3 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Read Nick Alvarez's article as well -- How Riddick's recruitment affects Alabama. 

Post them here so I don't have to click on it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LPTiger said:

If you want to start your day off pissed off all over again at Harsin

I said here in Nov 2021 Harsin was the worst AU HC since Barfield. And he managed to surpass Barfield in losing percentage. Quite the accomplishment. I can’t possibly be more pissed off at Harsin than Nov 2021.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

Y'all want a laugh? Read this post and comments:

I'm pretty sure Nick Saban wrote that post and Viper did not.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I prefer to dwell in the joy that is CHF than harbor bitterness about what happened before.   The past led us to this moment.  

Preach GIF - Robert Downey Jr Praise The Lord Preach - Discover & Share GIFs

Yup. In some cases you have to hit rock bottom before you get the change and help you need to turn your life around. Rock bottom = H*rsin, and turning our life around is starting with Freeze