Streaming service for CFB

Looking for recommendations for the best streaming service for watching College football (especially SEC/AU games) 

We did away with Direct TV and I’m looking at streaming options such as Hulu+ live tv. 

TIA

Dropped Direct TV.  Going with Sling(ESPN and SEC Network) and, a digital antenna this season.

Put Google TV on my smart TVs (seems to work much better, easier to navigate, eliminates buffering,,, 39.99). 

• 3 weeks later...

I switched to streaming several years ago and tried out several options. In my experience, YouTubeTV is the best replacement for cable/satellite. Local channels, all the varieties of ESPN, Fox Sports, network sports, etc.

I haven’t had cable in years, I stream ESPN via Hulu/Disney/ESPN package. If for whatever reason an event isn’t on that package, I use my parents’ cable login. Most of the time it’s fine—quality can suffer at times despite having a fast internet connection—my main gripe is not being able to seamlessly flip from one game to another during a commercial break/halftime. Also if you follow game threads, expect to be spoiled due to the delay between live television and streaming so choose your page refresh wisely.