USC v Colorado

Randman5000

Yeah wild comeback. If CU had even a modicum of defense they might actually pull this one out but their defense continues to put them in deep holes early on. If they ever figure out that side of the ball it might get interesting the rest of the season. 3 more wins and they go bowling. 

Did see the terrible condition of the Colorado football field?    If you can’t manage the turf, you’re not a decent football program. Fix the grass or put in artificial turf. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

Yeah wild comeback. If CU had even a modicum of defense they might actually pull this one out but their defense continues to put them in deep holes early on. If they ever figure out that side of the ball it might get interesting the rest of the season. 3 more wins and they go bowling. 

USC is the team without a defense and the USC O took their feet off the gas when the game is over end of the third, start of the fourth quarter.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Randman5000 said:

They ran some plays there by running the ball that really screwed them. Could have had at least a shot at getting the ball back

I agree, poor coaching on the Colorado side of the field.

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

USC is the team without a defense and the USC O took their feet off the gas when the game is over end of the third, start of the fourth quarter.

You'll never give Deion and his team any credit will you? But I'm not surprised. Just more of the same from you.

• Like 3

On 10/1/2023 at 9:10 AM, GTNupe11 said:

You'll never give Deion and his team any credit will you? But I'm not surprised. Just more of the same from you.

It’s called reality! And you will never mention the: not one, not two, but three times he’s been accused of beating women to include his own wife. The multiple suicide attempts, his insecure, Braggadocious mouth. Would you want your son playing football for a suicidal wife beater? Personally, I would not! Why do you never mention this?

15 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

It’s called reality! And you will never mention the: not one, not two, but three times he’s been accused of beating women to include his own wife. The multiple suicide attempts, his insecure, Braggadocious mouth. Would you want your son playing football for a suicidal wife beater? Personally, I would not! Why do you never mention this?

Never heard one thing about him beating anyone nor have I heard any suicide attempts. Please provide receipts. He has always ran his mouth and backed it up. He is doing it now with CU and will be successful there. 

• Like 1

I learned this about Deion this past weekend. He’s not entirely living off the portal. Two true freshman made their debut and both are freak athletes. Omarion Miller(4 Star )had @200 yards receiving in his college debut and a DB (Cormani McClain 5 Star ) saved a TD in his first action. Both would challenge to start at AU right now. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Never heard of it. Nor is it relevant. But you'd want your son playing for a man who might have cheated on his wife with prostitutes? Or is that OK because he's white and found Jesus? Whatever your beef is with Deion its not christian like, which you accused Deion of not being....which is weird to me since he openly talks about his Faith. You also used the word "ghetto" to describe his sunglasses and gold chains and was worried about him wearing sweats on the sidelines, as if no other coach has ever done the same. What is your profession? Because I'm curious how you treat others that don't look like you. Seriously. Hopefully you're retired and only spew your hate on message boards.

The reality is Deion's team didn't give up after going down 41-7! And came back and lost 48-41. Call it what you want but that evidences a team that will continue to grow. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 10:50 PM, GTNupe11 said:

Never heard of it. Nor is it relevant. But you'd want your son playing for a man who might have cheated on his wife with prostitutes? Or is that OK because he's white and found Jesus? Whatever your beef is with Deion its not christian like, which you accused Deion of not being....which is weird to me since he openly talks about his Faith. You also used the word "ghetto" to describe his sunglasses and gold chains and was worried about him wearing sweats on the sidelines, as if no other coach has ever done the same. What is your profession? Because I'm curious how you treat others that don't look like you. Seriously. Hopefully you're retired and only spew your hate on message boards.

The reality is Deion's team didn't give up after going down 41-7! And came back and lost 48-41. Call it what you want but that evidences a team that will continue to grow. 

Name one Bible verse Deion has quoted? I’ll wait. Yes, Coach Freeze committed adultery with hookers. He also asked his wife to forgive him, after he admitted it long before he lost his job at Ole Miss. He went to liberty seeking redemption and became an ordained minister while coaching there. There’s a lot to be said about forgiveness in the Bible, but of course you have to ask for it. Deion refuses to admit he’s ever done anything wrong, so it’s tough to ask for forgiveness.

Coached Primes team never stopped fighting? They sure stopped when leading by 29 at home to a 1-4 team, didn’t they?

Then there is his son throwing up merchandise for sale online in the middle of the game. Do you have any thoughts on that? Let me guess, you don’t have a problem with it?

5 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Name one Bible verse Deion has quoted? I’ll wait. Yes, Coach Freeze committed adultery with hookers. He also asked his wife to forgive him, after he admitted it long before he lost his job at Ole Miss. He went to liberty seeking redemption and became an ordained minister while coaching there. There’s a lot to be said about forgiveness in the Bible, but of course you have to ask for it. Deion refuses to admit he’s ever done anything wrong, so it’s tough to ask for forgiveness.

Coached Primes team never stopped fighting? They sure stopped when leading by 29 at home to a 1-4 team, didn’t they?

Then there is his son throwing up merchandise for sale online in the middle of the game. Do you have any thoughts on that? Let me guess, you don’t have a problem with it?

Satan quoted verses, that's the last way you can judge a persons heart. Which you shouldn't be judging in the first place. Do you really think you have a chance going to heaven being racist? 

Are you trying to argue that you know freeze has asked for forgiveness and you know Deion hasn't? Oh you can acknowledge and accept freeze being a minister but you can't Sanders.......I wonder why 😂😂

Every week you lower the bar just when people don't think it can get any lower. You women are something else when you are scorned!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Name one Bible verse Deion has quoted? I’ll wait. Yes, Coach Freeze committed adultery with hookers.

I wouldn't expect a bigot to go search for the evidence of their own questions but since you asked, here you go. And there's more where that comes from. But I'm sure you won't watch any of this and we'll be back to square one. Enjoy.

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

Satan quoted verses, that's the last way you can judge a persons heart. Which you shouldn't be judging in the first place. Do you really think you have a chance going to heaven being racist? 

My god man, this is gold. :lol: 

7 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

I wouldn't expect a bigot to go search for the evidence of their own questions but since you asked, here you go. And there's more where that comes from. But I'm sure you won't watch any of this and we'll be back to square one. Enjoy.

Bigots? I guess this would include the writers, actors, directors, and sponsors of Saturday Night Live show as well then. They’re all just racist bigots hilariously, making fun of Prime!

And all of the five stars that are currently verbally committed to Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, LSU, Ohio State, every other five star in the country that hasn’t jumped into Deion’s lap, (like you claimed, they would) all those HS athletes and their families and their high school coaches must be bigots as well. I mean that has to be it, why else would they choose another school besides Deion and Colorado? 

If you want to rally behind a true Christian coach, take a look at Tony Dungy’s playing career, his career is a defensive coordinator, and then his career as a Super Bowl winning head coach.

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

Are you trying to argue that you know freeze has asked for forgiveness and you know Deion hasn't? Oh you can acknowledge and accept freeze being a minister but you can't Sanders.......I wonder why 😂😂

Every week you lower the bar just when people don't think it can get any lower. You women are something else when you are scorned!

Many thanks to Tiger Mike for originally posting this. This shows you what the rest of the country thinks of prime. I guess it’s all racism though?

9 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Many thanks to Tiger Mike for originally posting this. This shows you what the rest of the country thinks of prime. I guess it’s all racism though?

The rest of the country has nothing to do with you. You can even throw out Sanders, people became hip to you a LONG time ago ma'am. You can continue your hate of Sanders, just as you have hated any other black man in a position of authority for years. But yeah I know you hate Sanders and his "ghetto" clothes and of course you know his faith, heart, and soul because we all have always been so impressed with your high level intellect over the years.

I particularly loved that stint you did when you were lying about calling his church and pastor. That wasn't weird at all, very well grounded

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

The rest of the country has nothing to do with you. You can even throw out Sanders, people became hip to you a LONG time ago ma'am. You can continue your hate of Sanders, just as you have hated any other black man in a position of authority for years. But yeah I know you hate Sanders and his "ghetto" clothes and of course you know his faith, heart, and soul because we all have always been so impressed with your high level intellect over the years.

I particularly loved that stint you did when you were lying about calling his church and pastor. That wasn't weird at all, very well grounded

Take a look at how Notre Dame’s head coach Freeman (black man) handles himself. First class, very professional, well spoken, professional dressed, just a clean cut, class act! Then one more time watch the Saturday night live video of Deion. Again, this shows you what the vast majority of the country thinks of Prime.

If your favorite AD Allen Greene would have hired Freeman instead of Harsin, think of how much better we would be now.

And no one is surprised that, even after the SNL video you of course turn to race. Again I guess the entire, SNL crew, network, sponsors, etc. are all racist. In your mind, it just can’t be that Deion is an egotistical  *ss making a fool out of himself for the whole country to see. That’s just can’t be it.

And just to be clear, even with the rap stars he’s putting on the sidelines, he’s currently ranked 60 something to 70 something in recruiting, depending on which recruiting service you look at.