*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

A new record - an entire half without a post that the refs and/or espn is out to get us.

The refs and espn are out to get us

A streak like this cannot be tolerated!

• Haha 1

Just now, aubaseball said:

Go back and watch it from the view of the qb.  Clearly tripped over his own feet

No you’re wrong, I saw it with my own eyes, the Ole Miss DB clearly got him with and knocked him down.  

• Haha 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

No not really.  It was blatant pass interference and had it been called, Auburn scores before half.  Bad take on your part. 

The ball was so underthrown the DB had the right to go through the receiver to make a play on the ball.  Add to that that Var had no idea where the ball was and was falling down anyway. 

• Like 2

Just now, bigbird said:

The ball was so underthrown the DB had the right to go through the receiver to make a play on the ball.  Add to that that Var had no idea where the ball was and was falling down anyway. 

Yep if the ball had been a touch deeper we would have had a case. But had that been called and I had been on the other side I would not have been happy lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

So the Auburn WR couldn’t catch it because he was tackled by the Ole Miss DB.  He couldn’t come back for it because he was tackled.  Sorry but that’s pass interference.  

Edited by AUTigergrad08

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

26 yards passing…💩

Will we break 60? :dunno:

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

So the Auburn WR couldn’t catch it because he was tackled by the Ole Miss DB.  He couldn’t come back for it had he not been tackled.  Sorry but that’s pass interference.  

Either way his momentum was going away from the well underthrown ball, as he was already falling

• Thanks 1

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

We have our halftime adjustments set and ready to go

IMG_7721.gif

Sticking to the theme here…

This is Freeze on the sideline when Jarquez runs to the sideline

image.gif.f94674cf3655c6bb3b3f6188a68731ff.gif

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Go back and watch it from the view of the qb.  Clearly tripped over his own feet

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

So the Auburn WR couldn’t catch it because he was tackled by the Ole Miss DB.  He couldn’t come back for it had he not been tackled.  Sorry but that’s pass interference.  

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you.  I understand you believe you saw what you think you saw. I also know that you're wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

Freeze, please pick one QB for the second half. I don't care if it's Ashford or Thorne or me. Just pick one guy. 

I agree, the outcome will likely be the same either way. 

• Like 1

Just now, bigbird said:

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you.  I understand you believe you saw what you think you saw. I also know that you're wrong. 

Or maybe you’re wrong.  Funny how that works. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The refs and espn are out to get us

A streak like this cannot be tolerated!

Now, can we make it past the 3rd quarter with out a fire em all post? Could be an unprecedented game thread.

• Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Sticking to the theme here…

This is Freeze on the sideline when Jarquez runs to the sideline

image.gif.f94674cf3655c6bb3b3f6188a68731ff.gif

Given preseason “stuff” ….that may be a bad idea 😂😂😂

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Now, can we make it past the 3rd quarter with out a fire em all post? Could be an unprecedented game thread.

U really are testing the gods lol

• Thanks 1