*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

This O is the most putrid I have seen since the late 70’s. I’m sorry, but this is not all on Harsin. This team is light years away from challenging for much at all. 

It’s not the team it’s the coaching. These kids are playing very hard

Just now, jluvah said:

From the way he looks on this sideline, I’d say yes

Freeze checked out a while ago.  He’s counting his money and waiting to go on vacation once the season ends.  

Every time we pass one of the following happens:

a quick sack

a coverage sack

a badly thrown ball

an INT

a short pass for 4 yards

Doesn’t matter what QB is in so people can stop arguing Thorne vs Robby  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look guys let's face it Freeze doesn't give a flying you know what about this season he only cares about the future... He is just trying to make it to next season and beyond it will get better... 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

Does the backwards one to Holden for a huge loss count. 

No, it doesn't. That was a horrible call in itself, though. But dang, we haven't thrown the ball since Q2? 

How will offensive recruits continue to feel if we can't seem to make any...any progress. Who do the receivers believe could even get them the ball as freshmen.?  

Just now, bigbird said:

I'm sitting here just laughing.  We are SOOOO bad right now...Like 7th grade c-team bad.  I half expect to see one of our receivers chasing a butterfly any minute now

Hard to be good when your staff runs the most vanilla offense ever. Novo has a chance to succeed.

• Like 2

Just now, autiger88 said:

Look guys let's face Freeze doesn't give a flying you know what about this season he only cares about the future... He is just trying to make it to next season and beyond it will get better... 

Then don’t bring recruits to watch this 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm just trying to wrap my head around what the heck this offensive staff is thinking. It's almost like "yea go ahead and give us our losses and let's move on to next year"

Is that an option? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, autiger88 said:

Look guys let's face Freeze doesn't give a flying you know what about this season he only cares about the future... He is just trying to make it to next season and beyond it will get better... 

luckily I am not a recruit because seeing this would be no bueno. U owe it to the kids that chose to play for Auburn to give them ur best.