*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Friend, we lost that placeholder a few years ago. Auburn being relevant is a distant memory.

Maybe if we had a coach that thought about the game a little more than 30 minutes before kickoff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

So do we start losing commits after this or nah?

You literally just proved my previous post's point. 

Edited by AUwent

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

We need to schedule only teams that can’t score over 20 pts

A game between us and Iowa would be a barn burner...as in the crowd might burn down the stadium.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

With the piss poor offensive performance and the booing here and there we aren't really doing ourselves any favors. 

Oh, we're just delusional if we don't happily expect crap this rebuild year. There is nothing going on except building a recruiting class *cough* for next 2 years. I don't know why there's ay effort to fill the stadium since this is a complete write-off year. Save the ticket and travel fees and donate that to OTV. There is no logic at Auburn.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We look so much smoother when we run tempo and pass the ball short.

So much smoother!

Yes and then go over the top.

AU waits until the game is over ?? See this is why Freeze will fail AU and will be on his ass back to the Mac in the next 18 months. You can’t be this bad on offense. I don’t care what anyone has to say. AU couldn’t hire the right crossing guard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

just looks like poor coaching and piss poor play calling to me...

But it can't be. If it were, we'd have lucked into something.  

To me, it's either-- everything is broken OR something is affecting everything in such a way as to appear broken.

I don't know

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, KansasTiger said:

A game between us and Iowa would be a barn burner...as in the crowd might burn down the stadium.

It would break the OT record because both would still be at 0 

• Haha 1

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

If we lose tonight, that means we are 1-10 in our last 11 SEC games dating back to last year. Our lone win was against Texas A&M when Caddy was Interim HC.

If???

• Haha 2

Just now, bishoptf said:

what do you mean going to be..we are Nebraska...

Literally no one gives a s*** about us anymore other than us. Maybe we'll luck out and steal a win here and there, but relevancy is gone for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1