*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

About time to pour a drink 

akshuawly, I was not prepared for this. Gotta go to the liquor store. Anybody need sump'n??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shabby said:

You take that penalty

Yea.  Only 7 to go in an area they likely also go for it on 4th down.  Take the 10 and make it 2nd and 17

• Like 3

Am I taking crazy pills or does it seem like alot of our games this season have complete quarters where we only have 1 or maybe 2 possessions on offense? Or we will have a complete half where it seems our offense is never on the field. Hugh has even mentioned it after a few games.

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

Yea.  Only 7 to go in an area they likely also go for it on 4th down.  Take the 10 and make it 2nd and 17

I agree.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

We choose a 3rd and 7 over a 2nd and 17. What does that tell you?

Is 3rd and 7 considered 3rd and long? Where is that line exactly?

2nd and 17 more likely to get us to 3rd and long. And you know we can’t stop 3rd and long

• Haha 1

Just now, AU120289 said:

Why does Freeze hate Holden? I mean to go to this extreme to keep him from throwing a non-double pass, pass. The man is diabolical. 

What does this game have to do with Holden?

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Am I taking crazy pills or does it seem like alot of our games this season have complete quarters where we only have 1 or maybe 2 possessions on offense? Or we will have a complete half where it seems our offense is never on the field. Hugh has even mentioned it after a few games.

The new clock rules have....been interesting.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea Cam Coleman is probably like “**** this”.

And we haven't done anything but run PT all game lol

Run and pass plays lol

1 minute ago, AUx said:

akshuawly, I was not prepared for this. Gotta go to the liquor store. Anybody need sump'n??

The biggest question is why you didn't have alcohol on hand when watching an AU sporting event lol

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

function of the new clock rules? Yeah, if we can't assert our will, someone will assert theirs on us and the quarter/half goes by like *that*