Heading to AU In The Morning

AU Tailgating Rules

Guys and Gals just paid $3.89/gal for gas. We are not headed anywhere.

This was our one chance to hit a game or at least the festivites this year.

Wife 38 weeks..... Yeah well I know I know even the best laid plans don't work out. Goal was post Fball birth.

Party like it is 1999

WAR EAGLE.... :cheer:

Party like it is 1999

WAR EAGLE....    :cheer:

177336[/snapback]

Or at the very least, party as if gas prices are what they were in '99! :big:

Tough about the poor timing, but maybe your boy/girl just wanted to get here in time to witness Auburn's second consecutive 13-0 season. ;)

I'm getting very excited!!! There are already tons of RV's down here parked in the grassy area off Donahue. I think everyone is really ready for this game to happen. Hopefully, my tailgating spot will still be there when I get off work at 12:00 tomorrow!

I'm getting very excited!!! There are already tons of RV's down here parked in the grassy area off Donahue. I think everyone is really ready for this game to happen. Hopefully, my tailgating spot will still be there when I get off work at 12:00 tomorrow!

177423[/snapback]

RV's are in the fields by the Hill already.

Tailgating has already started.

It's still hot outside but some of the edge is starting to go away with the hint of a cool breeze every so often that we know as the beloved nip.

The sunsets are starting to be more brilliant of an orange.

Classes are becoming harder and harder to concentrate on, and there is a buzz all across campus about the weekend.

The atmosphere in the Lovliest Village on the Plains is such that it can only mean one thing.

Auburn Football is in the air.

In just 2 days, 9 hours, and 34 minutes (according to the official countdown clock that's sitting on my desktop) the Tigers will kick off the 2005 season in defense of their perfect 2004 SEC championship season.

2 days until traffic comes to a standstill, orange and blue are the only colors visible as far as the eye can see, all you can smell is hotdogs cooking and all you can hear are shouts of "War Eagle!" filling the air.

2 days until Carl Stevens' voice welcomes 87,451 screaming Tiger fans into Jordan-Hare Stadium. Just 2 days until the band does their traditional march around the field, then runs out of the tunnel forming an AU. 2 days until Tiger soars from the upper deck in front of the flag pole and encircles the stadium, landing on the 50 yard line. 2 days until the video plays on the jumbotron, smoke fills the tunnel, Eye of the Tiger is blared over the loudspeakers and the Tigers take the field.

Only 2 more days. I don't know if I can make it...

It's getting harder and harder to sit here in the office and concentrate on work when kickoff is just two days away. I can't wait to come on campus and start the tailgating!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Looking forward to meeting a lot of AUNation folks at the tailgate party. I've been pumped about it for weeks. There is NO WAY Tech beats us. I refuse to let that happen. :no:

Tech may walk over, but they limpin' back! :big:

Archived