Some dudes picking their Final Fours

Grumps

20 hours ago, AUDub said:

As for the reason the models love Bama, it’s because they are good offensively. *very* good. They have trouble stopping people though, which is directly tied to Bediako leaving and them having 0 ability to limit teams that can attack the rim. 

I hope Nate Oaks has a mild cardiac episode this season. Nothing life threatening.  Not even anything that would keep him from coaching.  Just something to wake him up that he is a smarmy sleaze ball. 

• Like 1

AdjOE is adjusted offensive efficiency. At its simplest this is how efficiently you score.

AdjDE is adjusted defensive efficiency. At its simplest this is how efficiently you defend.

AdjEM is adjusted efficiency margin, the difference between how well you score and how well you defend.

3 minutes ago, NCAubs said:

I hope Nate Oaks has a mild cardiac episode this season. Nothing life threatening.  Not even anything that would keep him from coaching.  Just something to wake him up that he is a smarmy sleaze ball. 

Uh OK

23 minutes ago, NCAubs said:

I saw an article citing him as the frontrunner to go to Michigan following Juwan Howard's inevitable firing. How funny would it be if Michigan knocked the bammers out of the CFP, then stole their basketball coach within a 3 or 4 months span?😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

I saw an article citing him as the frontrunner to go to Michigan following Juwan Howard's inevitable firing. How funny would it be if Michigan knocked the bammers out of the CFP, then stole their basketball coach within a 3 or 4 months span?😂

Proof that dreams do come true. 

• Like 1