First hand account of Baton Rouge

AWK

http://aunews.net/default.aspx?MODE=NEWS_ARTICLE&NEW_ID=1160

This story is almost too much to handle, I have read all the news stories but for some reason this story hit me hard......really hard. Everyone really needs to do something to help these folks out.

Oh my God. I can't imagine. Just think if this thing hit somewhere closer to home and picture part of Beard Eaves or Haley Center converted into a morgue. Think of people dying in the halls of Haley Center or women delivering babies in one of the classrooms.

My heart goes out to everyone involved and especially our LSU brethren after reading that. I believe him when he says his whole outlook has changed.

There is a God and he does care for you and me. I do not know nor can I comprehend why things like this happen. Do all you can for those in need. Even if ALL you can do is PRAY for them. THAT may be the most needed commodity at this point.

There is a God and he does care for you and me. I do not know nor can I comprehend why things like this happen. Do all you can for those in need. Even if ALL you can do is PRAY for them. THAT may be the most needed commodity at this point.

177476[/snapback]

Totally agree, prayer always helps.

Prayers, sent too. Wannabe, the Kids and I just offered our room up, the hotel said not necessary right now. Left message to call if needed.

Clerk was crying that someone would even offer their room up....

Americans are good people....

Let's NEVER forget that fact. The VAST majority of Americans ARE good, very GOOD, people.

Let's NEVER forget that fact. The VAST majority of Americans ARE good, very GOOD, people.

177507[/snapback]

Except for the damn thugs in New Orleans that would rather loot a television set than help their own people out of flood waters. Or shooting at helicopters helping others...

177476[/snapback]

Amen Tim!

177476[/snapback]

177492[/snapback]

You have no idea how much your prayers are coveted. The PMAC is packed with refugees. It's the least anyone can do to go volunteer out there, which is what alot of people are doing. It's good to see people want to help. Football is so minute right now. I mean, I want it so bad, but it is so insignificant at this point. Everyone down here has gotten their priorities straightened pretty quick.

Thanks for your prayerful support.

177476[/snapback]

177492[/snapback]

You have no idea how much your prayers are coveted. The PMAC is packed with refugees. It's the least anyone can do to go volunteer out there, which is what alot of people are doing. It's good to see people want to help. Football is so minute right now. I mean, I want it so bad, but it is so insignificant at this point. Everyone down here has gotten their priorities straightened pretty quick.

Thanks for your prayerful support.

177527[/snapback]

my prayers are with all the people of louisiana, mississippi, and alabama that were effected by this terrible tragedy :football::(

Archived