Michigan vs Bammers game thread

bishoptf

Welp, really don't like either but guess we will see...I do not think CheaterU is for real but I guess we will see...

4 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Welp, really don't like either but guess we will see...I do not think CheaterU is for real but I guess we will see...

I dint care for Bama but still don’t see how Michigan is in the playoffs . If the coach was suspended how do the games count

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

I dint care for Bama but still don’t see how Michigan is in the playoffs . If the coach was suspended how do the games count

They shouldnt, they shouldnt be able to play at all....

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

They won the games without the coach?

Just now, arein0 said:

They won the games without the coach?

EH the whole team should be punished, I mean your head coach was cheating...whole thing stinks. NCAA could make them vacate the wins, why are they playing...

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

EH the whole team should be punished, I mean your head coach was cheating...whole thing stinks. NCAA could make them vacate the wins, why are they playing...

I agree . The entire team benefited. Not just the coach. It was used to gain an advantage to help them win

• Like 1

Just now, AUHAT said:

$$$$ all about the $$$$

Yeah but it's going to be real interesting to see what NCAA does, but your right all about the $$$

When I first read the title I thought you were saying it was a Bama intra squad game. 

I'm still pulling for Michigan. I wouldn't pull for Bama if they were playing the Taliban.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

When I first read the title I thought you were saying it was a Bama intra squad game. 

I'm still pulling for Michigan. I wouldn't pull for Bama if they were playing the Taliban.  

Yeah I agree, but not a harbaugh fan, really dont want either...pulling for Washington to win it all...sigh

Call this the don’t belong bowl. Michigan don’t belong because of cheating and Alabama because FSU got hosed. Looks like the cheaters about to get their serving of kharma

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

I actually think Bama is beatable, they are not that good this year but not sure Michigan is better...lots of game to left to play but if bama gets up on them not sure they will be able to keep up....

Just now, bishoptf said:

I actually think Bama is beatable, they are not that good this year but not sure Michigan is better...lots of game to left to play but if bama gets up on them not sure they will be able to keep up....

Saban harder to beat with so much time to prepare. If they win the next team will have a better shot to beat them with a shorter break

TD. 

Michigan has a chance here. 

They don't look overwhelmed physically by the Turds so far. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

TD. 

Michigan has a chance here. 

They don't look overwhelmed physically by the Turds so far. 

We will see, I know Saban tends to make adjustments second half of games....will be interesting...

Michigan looks better thus far.  They made the muffed punt mistake and gave Bama good field position, but then rammed the ball down Bama's throat on a long drive downfield that featured both good run and pass plays.

Michigan is winning the trench war, on both sides.  So far.

• Like 1

Milroe not getting any time to get comfortable in the pocket.

Why did Milroe slide down there?