Michigan vs Bammers game thread

bishoptf

Michigan seems more physical.

I guess Bama getting a taste of their own medicine today . Getting no calls today

Michigan is stronger where it counts.  On both lines.  Looks like they will wear Bama down.

• Like 1

Observations....

Milroe looked weak on that slide. IMO, you go for that extra 2 or 3 on 3rd down.

It didn't look like bama's punter was hit hard enough to be lying there face down. 

And of course, bama almost gifted with a pick on the very first play, and then they get a muffed punt. You can't afford to give bama anything. 🙄

In Saban's early Bama days, his teams would run the ball down your throat and laugh while you were coughing.  They can't do that anymore.

1 minute ago, WillMunny said:

In Saban's early Bama days, his teams would run the ball down your throat and laugh while you were coughing.  They can't do that anymore.

I think they can run on Michigan, they have had some success running it...

4 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Observations....

Milroe looked weak on that slide. IMO, you go for that extra 2 or 3 on 3rd down.

It didn't look like bama's punter was hit hard enough to be lying there face down. 

And of course, bama almost gifted with a pick on the very first play, and then they get a muffed punt. You can't afford to give bama anything. 🙄

I don’t think he was trying to slide. Looks like he slipped trying to make a cut. They are getting whipped up front though

• Like 2

Milroe dares the defense to sack him.  When rushed, he just won't react fast enough.  He "hangs in there" too long.

Milroe was feeling himself a little too much after the SEC championship game. Will be facing this type of defense every week on Sundays

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Yes, but it's not like Mark Ingrim or Derek Henry days of domination.

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Nah, Michigan whipping them up front. 

We're going to find out a lot about the officials in the second half because it will be an old fashioned Bama hold fest. Let's see if they get away with it without SEC officials. 

• Like 1

Based on what I'm seeing look for a key Michigan player to be injured via a dirty hit. It's history.

• Like 1

Michigan looks stronger, but Bama has the coaching advantage.  Very interesting to see who takes charge before halftime, if anybody.

2 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Yes, but it's not like Mark Ingrim or Derek Henry days of domination.

Since they have been getting receivers like Waddle that offense has been long gone

Edited by e808

Neither team has taken a shot downfield yet.  Michigan has had the time, Bama has not.

I bet Bama comes out running this time...all Michigan is doing is blitzing...they will start to take adjust...

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

I bet Bama comes out running this time...all Michigan is doing is blitzing...they will start to take adjust...

Run this way, run that way, misdirection, play action pass, TD.

Very different than I expected.  I thought Bama would clearly be the aggressor, and dictate the course of the game.

• Like 2

Ive watched a few bama games this year and what I've seen is they can struggle first half but come out the second half and play like a different team...I guess we will see...

Michigan, 8 yards on a 1st down run.  Making it look easy.  UGA couldn't do that against thwem.