Michigan vs Bammers game thread

bishoptf

52 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I think the swing pass behind the line of scrimmage was there.... Two WR blocking and one on one to score. I think the low snap caused him to run it!

I didn’t see the game, but watching the clip of the last play, you are correct, but it was either a QB rollout or a QB run/pass option with the pass a swing pass to the RB. The line was run blocking, and the right guard pulled to the left to seal the left edge. The RB was looking at Milroe after the snap.

It might have been a run-pass option based on a pre-snap read.

Regardless of the snap, the play was not going to work as a run. Michigan was playing one on one man defense. Michigan’s right Edge was in the backfield immediately.

• Like 1

Really glad the committee put in Alabama instead of FSU. Good choice. Couldn't have a QB in a playoff game throw for like 116 yards or something including overtime. Oh, wait. 🤣

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Both teams had a chance because of their physicality in the trenches. I hope Hugh took notice.

Hugh is recruiting not coaching 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Both teams had a chance because of their physicality in the trenches. I hope Hugh took notice.

That was just the way both teams are built. Completely different than UT and UW. They are slinging it

• Like 1

Just now, TigerOne said:

Hugh is recruiting not coaching 

I was hoping maybe he could gets us some dawgzzz for the oline and dline while he is recruiting and not coaching. I think he’s already landed a WR for the 2031 class though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

I felt like Michigan dominated the LOS and specifically Bama’s oline all day.  Its was a physical game that went down to the wire, the better team won.

• Like 2

Just now, keesler said:

I felt like Michigan dominated the LOS and specifically Bama’s oline all day.  Its was a physical game that went down to the wire, the better team won.

Yes there were time when Michigan dominated but there were times when the Bama talent decided they wanted to win and got a leg up at times. Michigan wanted it more, I believe. BTW I would not bet on Milroe or a Kevin Steele defense and feel comfortable that I’d win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

What is this a reference to?

Milroe’s line of merchandise.  

37 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

I was hoping maybe he could gets us some dawgzzz for the oline and dline while he is recruiting and not coaching. I think he’s already landed a WR for the 2031 class though.

He won’t  be here to see him

Edited by TigerOne
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golden Eagle said:

Sore loser.  Like McCarron after the kick six.  Sad.

Except McCarron was crying like a baby 

There was a tweet last night (can't find it now), that bama had like 18 5* and 42 4* players, and Michigan has like 1 5* and way less 4* players than bama. They've relied on a huge talent gap for over a decade.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Auburn 2025 Football Commits

SIGNED 

14 hours ago, Grumps said:

image.png

I just found a cell phone a UAT fan left in a bar. This was on the screen. 🤣

Someone wanting to terrorize Clemson? 🤔

15 hours ago, meh130 said:

the right guard pulled to the left to seal the left edge.

Have been told the play call was for Milroe to follow the right guard as an off-tackle QB run. I still don’t believe he would have scored. 

Before the play, I texted someone they needed to either run a zone read fake keeper with a fake to McClellan or the Tebow jump pass.

They were not going to run between the tackles on that play. For whatever reason, they put Roydell Williams in, who carried one time in the game, and they flanked him out left to take a safety with him. That shows your hand and leaves Milroe short on viable options.

McClellan had 87 yards & 2 TDs. Why would you delete that threat from your plan? They failed to use him as a legit decoy.

5 hours ago, Viper said:

Auburn 2025 Football Commits

SIGNED 

Need about 5+ more 4/5 star olinemen

5 hours ago, Mondo Cane said:

Someone wanting to terrorize Clemson? 🤔

A disgruntled UAT fan wanting to poison Lake Michigan. It was a joke.

On 1/2/2024 at 5:00 PM, Grumps said:

Was it? Things like that aren’t jokes when uat is involved 

On 1/2/2024 at 5:00 PM, Grumps said:

Not sure that lake can be any more toxic than it is

• Haha 1