Bama's head coach Poll

bishoptf

Ok who do you have as your top pick...here are the the ones and you can write in someone not listed...

Kirby

Dabo

Sark

Lanning

Norvell

Muschamp

Kalen DeBoer

Kitten

Mike Vrabel

DeMeco Ryans

Neon Deion

Pete Carroll

Rivera

Bilicheck

Write in_______________________

My pick is Dabo, the AD talked about getting someone who has won championships, not a lot of folks out there, I could care less but thats my guess.

Kiffin.

Please not Dabo.

• Like 1

The bama AD talked about getting someone that has won championships, Kitten hasn't won anything...I guess we will see, I would be surprised if it's him but thats why we put the money down..oh wait thats something else :)

Pete Carroll

I’m back and forth because none of these names seem right for one reason or another. Carroll has jumped back and forth between college and NFL multiple times. I can’t see him being a hot name for any NFL jobs right now, so the timing seems right. Even he doesn’t seem like the right move though since he’s been out of college this time for 15 years.

18 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Ok who do you have as your top pick...here are the the ones and you can write in someone not listed...

Kirby

Dabo

Sark

Lanning

Norvell

Muschamp

Kalen DeBoer

Kitten

Mike Vrabel

DeMeco Ryans

Neon Deion

Pete Carroll

Rivera

Bilicheck

Write in_______________________

Bring Coach Porky back to the SEC!!!

He can simply replace the hog patches with bammur patches and his gameday wardrobe will be set... 

Porky.jpg

bret-beilema-facepalm-1.gif

Coach Porky Shirtless.png

Edited by gctiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ScotsAU said:

Pete Carroll

I’m back and forth because none of these names seem right for one reason or another. Carroll has jumped back and forth between college and NFL multiple times. I can’t see him being a hot name for any NFL jobs right now, so the timing seems right. Even he doesn’t seem like the right move though since he’s been out of college this time for 15 years.

I like Carroll.  But I can't see how Alabama would hire a 72-year-old coach.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gctiger said:

Bring Coach Porky back to the SEC!!!

Porky.jpg

bret-beilema-facepalm-1.gif

That had me laughing outloud...thanks for that!

Edited by bishoptf
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

I like Carroll.  But I can't see how Alabama would hire a 72-year-old coach.

Wow. I thought he was younger than that (mid 60s). That changes everything. 

New vote: Mike Locksley

Anyone named MIKE please !?!?

• Haha 2

DeBoer...I hope so desperately I'm wrong! 

Edited by AUwent

1 hour ago, ScotsAU said:

Pete Carroll

Carroll is 72 -- same age as Nick.  Although Pete is in great shape with no health issues, I just don't believe he's looking at uprooting from Seattle to Tuscalooser.  He's still employed with the Seahawks in an advisory role.  

• Like 1

HC - Harsin

DC - Van Gorder

OC - Tony Franklin

AKA The Dream Team

..... and what sucks is, we've actually had all of those. 😢

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• WarTiger changed the title to Bama's head coach Poll
3 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

Pete Carroll

He’s 72. I could see it as a transition hire for a couple of seasons if they have someone in-house but that’s all. 

21 minutes ago, gr82be said:

He’s 72. I could see it as a transition hire for a couple of seasons if they have someone in-house but that’s all. 

Think he wants to stay in the pros I could see Charges he loves to surf. Just don't see turds being where he wants to finish his career 

• Like 1

I tuned into Finebaum to listen to the meltdown and Legend called and told Paul that if bammur chooses Dabo that he would pour gasoline all over himself and light himself on fire on the 50 yard line at Bryant-Denny.

I make a motion that we start a go fund me account for hiring Dabo!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, gctiger said:

I tuned into Finebaum to listen to the meltdown and Legend called and told Paul that if bammur chooses Dabo that he would pour gasoline all over himself and light himself on fire on the 50 yard line at Bryant-Denny.

I make a motion that we start a go fund me account for hiring Dabo!

Hahaha I love Legend. I just listened to it. So good. 

• Like 1