UGA-Drinking and Cash on Unofficial Visits

Gowebb11

Not a good look for UGA and Kirby. Cash was flowing on unofficials and drinking and driving regularly occurring from Kirby’s personal residence.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39287847/georgia-football-recruiting-staffers-drove-drinking-court-documents-allege

Way way worse than someone getting a free hamburger.   Interesting to see what happens.    If Kirby goes pro, hammer must be coming down 

2nd big domino falls.  UAT and soon UGA will have coaching changes.  UGA may to providing AU players who don’t want to play under probation?   If wins get vacated due to using certain players in games, UGA may vacate championships too.  

This is like the 3rd straight off-season for Georgia with some major problems involving cars, alcohol, and reckless behavior. 

A coach can't control everything, but he can control people leaving HIS HOUSE and driving home drunk. 

17 hours ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

This is like the 3rd straight off-season for Georgia with some major problems involving cars, alcohol, and reckless behavior. 

A coach can't control everything, but he can control people leaving HIS HOUSE and driving home drunk. 

That's so sloppy lol 

How in the h3ll do you not have dedicated drivers or hire a limo company? Insane.

On 1/12/2024 at 10:15 PM, TeamZero77 said:

Kinda reminds me of when Chizik was here and our players were getting shot and killed and then we had a WR that was killed at a party when Gus was head coach. Just really sad and shows that no school is immune to this stuff no matter how you try to spin it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but with Chizik didn't the incident involving players robbing a house happen shortly after AU had won the National Championship.? :dunno:

2 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but with Chizik didn't the incident involving players robbing a house happen shortly after AU had won the National Championship.? :dunno:

Can't remember exactly. I do know when we had players shot and killed at a party, Chizik was still here. I believe the guy who shot them was from Montgomery. He was at the party, got pissed off and left, then came back and shot the place up. Just a bad situation all the way around.

The WR killed when Gus was our HC was just an innocent victim as well. From what I remember, he was shot pretty much for no reason at all. His friend put him in his car and drove him to the ER where he passed away. I believe that was at a party at off campus apartments. 

From what I remember, all of our players that were victims in those 2 incidents were just innocent bystanders.

Edited by TeamZero77